Full list of all 40 HELLDIVERS trophies - 15 bronze, 19 silver, 5 gold and 1 platinum. It takes around 50-60 hours to unlock all of the trophies in the base game on PlayStation 4.
The base game contains 31 trophies, and there are 2 DLC packs containing 9 trophies.
- Never give up, never surrender
Use the Reinforce Stratagem while downed and the last Helldiver alive on a difficulty 8 or higher mission with 4 players.
- Back in time for dinner
Complete a difficulty 4 or higher mission in 5 minutes or less.
- A molehill of corpses
Kill 10,000 enemies.
- Next time we meet, I'll probably have to salute you
Achieve the rank of Captain (Rank 13).
- Spreading Managed Democracy
Take part in a successful final assault on an enemy's home planet by completing at least one mission.
- Liberating the countryside
Complete all missions on a planet with difficulty 10 or higher.
- Solid Stealth Execution
Complete a difficulty 7 or higher mission without triggering any alarms.
- Don't you just hate escort missions?
Successfully complete an escort objective where all 4 NPCs survive.
- They call me Mr. Danmaku
Complete a difficulty 7 or higher mission against the Cyborgs without taking damage from any enemy.
- It's raining Hell, hallelujah!
Complete a mission using only Stratagems.
- 80% of the time, I hit every time
Complete a mission with over 300 shots fired and 80% accuracy or better.
- Brothers in Arms
Join another game through the matchmaking system.
- Which seat can I take?
In a 4 player game, on a Friday, have all players sitting in an APC or HAV at the same time.
- You're it until you die or I find someone better
Achieve the rank of Sergeant (Rank 7).
- The Helldiver's new clothes
Customize your character.
- Join the Army they said
Complete a mission.
- Meet interesting people they said
Play at least once against all enemy races.
- See the Galaxy they said
Play at least once on a desert, a forest, and a snow planet.
- That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life
Finish the Training.
- Dancing Queen
Do 25 capespins in a row, without moving, while on the ship bridge.
- When the wrong tools do the job, are they still wrong?
Destroy a Bug Nest, Cyborg AA, or Illuminate Beacon with anything but the NUX-223 Hellbomb.