The first thing we'll discuss here is the level-related trophy. When playing games, you'll rack up experience. With each level you gain, you will unlock additional things you can buy with the FIFA coins you earn. You'll earn a trophy after reaching level 15. Please note that the level is carried over from previous FIFA titles (FIFA 13 and onwards), so you might unlock it when booting up the game for the first time.
You probably also noticed that you can find your level and EAS Coins at the top right corner. Press and you'll have 4 new menus:
- Your own activity feed. If you wish to share anything, press . The first time you do this, you'll unlock an trophy:
- The activity feed of you and your friends. Post a comment and a like (or dislike) on an item from someone else to unlock the following trophies:
- The EAS FC store, although it's easier to browse through when you access it from the main menu.
- EA Notifications, self-explanatory
So first things first: Learn to play the game. I'm certain some of you might have played an earlier FIFA installment and this one doesn't really have anything that stands out as new. For anyone who's new to FIFA, you'll get a trophy by completing the tutorials. These consist of four categories, being the following:
- Ground Pass (Use )
- Shooting (Use to move the player and/or aim, use to shoot)
- Dribbling (Use to move the player, use to sprint)
- Defending (Use to move the player, use for standing tackles and for a sliding tackle)
To access these, go to the "Play"-section and select "Learn To Play". From there, choose "The Basics" to complete these. The standard preset player is Messi, but you can change that by selecting "Select Arena Player". After completing all tutorials, you'll unlock:
Next up, we have the real skill challenges. Those consist of 14 categories, and don't need to be completed to a certain level to unlock anything; but you do need to beat a friends score on any of the leaderboards. Using a dummy account to post a low score obviously helps as well, but why go easy if you can learn another thing or two? Either way, after beating their score, you will unlock:
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueTrophies.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueTrophies.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.