- Meow / Grab Object
- Left Arm Swing
- Right Arm Swing
- Left Arm Push
- Right Arm Push
Tips and Tricks
- When going for the object scores, go for books, movies and plates before anything else. They are bulky and usually stacked in groups meaning more destruction.
- On the mewsuem bonus level, go for the giant dinosaur, then pictures, then the giant eggs for a bigger score.
- Save valuable time by collecting upgrades after the object score is reached. There's no timer to end the level once the objective is done.
- Pushing objects while moving into them will clear them off shelves quicker than just sitting and swinging.
- Objects that fall onto other objects won't count, so make sure to clean objects off of beds and tables after clearing shelves.
- Grabbing a large object, like a pillow, can push larger amounts of items.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueTrophies.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueTrophies.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.