10. Abstergo Challenges
Abstergo Challenges are a set of 70 tasks that you can complete in order to earn in-game cheats. Some of these cheats are related to trophies, and you'll need to complete at least 65 of them for one of those cheats. Fortunately, most of these challenges are very straight-forward; you'll either earn them by simply playing the game or they're just easy to do when you go out of your way to do them. A few may be confusing or have a workaround, so here's some information on those.
- Lone Wolf ΔΔΔ: Hang five enemies using rope darts.
- From a tree branch or similar high area, use the rope dart on someone when shown that you can hang them.
- Trapper Δ: Pet five dogs.
- You can pet the same dog five times.
- Warrior ΔΔΔ: Disarm and kill three agile guards with their own weapons.
- Agile guards are the guys who have no hat and use little shiv-like knives. Go unarmed and disarm them after you block their attack, then chuck their knife back at them.
- Financier ΔΔΔ: Possess £150,000.
- You need to have this much money on you at once. This is probably something you'll achieve in the very late-game, so don't worry about it.
- Performance ΔΔΔ: Get 100% of total synchronization.
- As long as you're trying to do literally everything the game has to offer, you should have very few issues with reaching this save for a particular ship battle. You probably won't have to reach 100% to get your 65th Abstergo Challenge, however, so going as far as this is up to you.
Finishing half of the Abstergo Challenges will give you a trophy, but remember that you need to finish nearly all of them.
The Hunted cheat ensures that hunter ships are always after you when at sea. Defeat ten ships while it's on for a trophy. You can find weak ships in the southern end of the North Atlantic, and gunboats count as well.
Hunt the hunted
Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the HUNTED cheat is active.
With the Endurance cheat, you'll want to kill 30 guards without dying. This is the easiest of the four cheat-related trophies because you can obviously kill guards without being in combat. The cheat itself prevents your health from regenerating, but that shouldn't be a problem. Simply fast travel to a safe area where the enemies are very spread out and kill 30; you can respawn soldiers in the same location by fast traveling back to where you are.
Kill 30 guards without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.
The Endurance cheat is also required for defeating 10 ships at sea. This is also very easy with a fully upgraded Morrigan. As with Hunt the hunted, you can find weak ships in the southern end of the North Atlantic. Gunboats count for this, making it even easier. You cannot do this at the same time as Hunt the hunted, as both trophies require only the one cheat to be on.
Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.
The last of the cheats you'll get that has relation to a trophy is the Veterans cheat, which upgrades all enemies to be even stronger. You'll want to loot ten supply camps found in River Valley, and you are allowed to die as you rack up this total. Since you're allowed to die, the trophy should not pose any immediate problems aside from being hit while in combat, which is avoidable by your own actions.
Take over 10 large supply camps while only the VETERANS cheat is active.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueTrophies.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueTrophies.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.