Game Discussion: Battleborn

Looking for groups for Trophies/Lore

• WackFiendWackFiend134,957
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 17:15Permalink
    I'm not sure how many other people out there are still looking to complete this game with the servers closing next year, but if anyone else is looking to group up for the few Trophies or lore challenges that can't be completed locally I'm down pretty much any day.

We'll need a group of five people to complete the "When You Roll Up With the Squad Like" trophy, where ideally we would all be Boldur for the "Woodsworn" lore challenge. Should only take a few minutes to suicide in a Hardcore story mission.

I am typically available anytime after 8PM Eastern on weekdays and all day on weekends.
  • Posted on 12 February 20 at 20:14, Edited on 12 February 20 at 20:16 by Signor_CapybaraPermalink
    I'm down. I can do after 8 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays typically

It's possible to finish Boldur locally btw, just really annoying (though we'd need 5 for the other trophy regardless)
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 15:34Permalink
    Signor_Capybara said:

It's possible to finish Boldur locally btw, just really annoying (though we'd need 5 for the other trophy regardless)
    Do the "Play X Matches with X Character" lore challenges work playing Versus Private? I had set a few games to Captain Ban 5v5 and tried getting Melka's challenge to play with Ghalt and it didn't seem to progress. And this was after a match that actually retrieved the data properly.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 22:29Permalink
    WackFiend said:
    Signor_Capybara said:

Do the "Play X Matches with X Character" lore challenges work playing Versus Private? I had set a few games to Captain Ban 5v5 and tried getting Melka's challenge to play with Ghalt and it didn't seem to progress. And this was after a match that actually retrieved the data properly.
    I'm not exactly sure. That's how I good the Woodsworn challenge for Boldur so I would assume so. I always just did the 2 controller method (Hardcore story mode, then jump off cliff)
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 19:07Permalink
    Signor_Capybara said:
    I'm not exactly sure. That's how I good the Woodsworn challenge for Boldur so I would assume so. I always just did the 2 controller method (Hardcore story mode, then jump off cliff)
    Huh. I didn’t realize that. I read somewhere the challenges that require other Battleborn needed players and not bots.

I wonder why it works for challenges with generic requirements like Woodsworn, but not specific ones like Melka.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.