Community Events

Forum to discuss TrueTrophies Community Events

Leap Frog 2020 discussion

• dwamalikidwamaliki453,395
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 09:12Permalink
    So, I checked and we still have the 1.6 "checkpoint" and leaderboard of yesterday right now, can I get the 1.8 trophy without problems, or do I have to wait for the staff to refresh?
  • Shin-AluShin-Alu164,406
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 09:15, Edited on 14 February 20 at 09:16 by Shin-AluPermalink
    The reset is around noon UTC. So we are still in the 1.6 day.

So wait with the 1.8 trophy
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 12:29Permalink
    I'm new-ish to this site, but really enjoy the event. I don't play a lot of super-hard games at the moment, so sometimes getting a trophy each day needs a little planning, especially when I'm working. I'm already starting to prepare for the second week, that will require a little more dedication :)
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 15:10Permalink
    My Vita is able to connect to the wifi while on vacation. Woo! Perfect streak should continue as long as I don't forget to unlock my trophy in the morning or night....
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 15:23Permalink
    NoraSilberreif said:
    I'm new-ish to this site, but really enjoy the event. I don't play a lot of super-hard games at the moment, so sometimes getting a trophy each day needs a little planning, especially when I'm working. I'm already starting to prepare for the second week, that will require a little more dedication :)
    Welcome to the site. Best of luck with the event.

AVandelBuster said:
    My Vita is able to connect to the wifi while on vacation. Woo! Perfect streak should continue as long as I don't forget to unlock my trophy in the morning or night....
    Woo, awesome
  • KodingKoding188,470
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 15:48Permalink
    AVandelBuster said:
    I used to use mine that way too. Until it broke. Still own a lot of Vita games I never got to play. Guess I'll start the search and see if I can find a gently priced used/refurb one.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed168,826
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 22:33Permalink
    Does anyone know what time the period shifts to the bext one in England?

I'm absolutely poo when it comes to timezones.
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 22:35Permalink
    scemopagliaccioh said:
    So, I checked and we still have the 1.6 "checkpoint" and leaderboard of yesterday right now, can I get the 1.8 trophy without problems, or do I have to wait for the staff to refresh?
    The UK will change over in the middle of the day sometime, I just asked myself if someone knows when the time of other timezones (inparticular GMT+0).
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx580,510
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 00:11Permalink
    SolaceCreed said:

I think it's around 12:00 if i am not mistaken.. There should be a countdown timer in the leaderboard section.
  • Posted on 15 February 20 at 00:43Permalink
    SolaceCreed said:

It is 12PM UTC. UTC is Universal Time. It is either GMT or GMT+1 (BST) depending on if UK is in summer time or not. As we are not in Summer Time, it is the same as GMT
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 02:26Permalink
    BeardedScot86 said:
    SolaceCreed said:

It is 12PM UTC. UTC is Universal Time. It is either GMT or GMT+1 (BST) depending on if UK is in summer time or not. As we are not in Summer Time, it is the same as GMT
    It's winter here. BST starts in April/May
  • inatimate1inatimate1171,821
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 05:13Permalink
    Indeed 12:00 UTC is midday in the UK at the moment.

I must admit that I'm impressed at the determination of everyone during the first few days, very few eliminations since the first day. I wonder when it's going to get too difficult for most of us though.
  • Posted on 15 February 20 at 05:16Permalink
    I'm only really interested in getting the participation point. I've got a few ESO trophies waiting to be completed, so this'll be pretty simple.

Nelson-Hellier said:
    People online will always jump on a little mistake like that. I find the most obnoxious are usually compensating for something.

I wouldn't worry about it.
    Oh, I'm not worried about it.
    If I worried about every error I made online, I'd get virtually no sleep. :D
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 07:42Permalink
    inatimate1 said:
    Indeed 12:00 UTC is midday in the UK at the moment.

I must admit that I'm impressed at the determination of everyone during the first few days, very few eliminations since the first day. I wonder when it's going to get too difficult for most of us though.
    When I start having to rely on I Am Bread abd Surgeon Simulator, I'm screwed.
  • Posted on 15 February 20 at 14:44Permalink
    SolaceCreed said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    SolaceCreed said:

I know that. I was explaining it to you as you didn't know about timezones
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 17:00Permalink
    BeardedScot86 said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    SolaceCreed said:

I know that. I was explaining it to you as you didn't know about timezones
    Sorry I was half asleep when I replied, was going to reply again saying don't worry after I reread it, but fell asleep lol
    Posted on 16 February 20 at 11:09Permalink
    I love how people are wasting huge ratio trophies just to too one of the early leaderboards. laughlaugh
  • ArcticCressArcticCress402,491
    Posted on 16 February 20 at 12:21Permalink
    SolaceCreed said:
    I love how people are wasting huge ratio trophies just to too one of the early leaderboards. laughlaugh
    It still counts for the prize as long as they finish the challenge, so it's not a bad strategy. Especially since the ratio decreases once they get the trophy, so other competitors can't copy them.
    Posted on 16 February 20 at 12:32Permalink
    ArcticCress said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    It still counts for the prize as long as they finish the challenge, so it's not a bad strategy. Especially since the ratio decreases once they get the trophy, so other competitors can't copy them.
    Ratios don't decrease that quickly.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.