Game Discussion: Zombie Army 4: Dead War

Guides

• EvilMaskEvilMask230,414
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 06:41Permalink
    Is it no longer possible to add guides to help people with trophies? I've made a video guide to help people with this game, but can't find a way to add guides to the achievements on the game page any more.

Is there a new way to add them, or has that option been removed from the site?
  • NajinceilNajinceil518,063
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 12:10Permalink
    You should be able to. On the trophy list, it says 'Add A Guide', or you can click the trophy to go to its page and there'll be a box there ready for you to add a guide into.

Zombie Army 4: Dead WarI never liked them anywayThe I never liked them anyway trophy in Zombie Army 4: Dead War worth 19 pointsKill a friend who has resurrected as a zombie.

Do you not see it here?
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed196,535
    Posted on 05 February 20 at 21:35Permalink
    I've come across it before where the site seems to think that I haven't got the game, even though I have the platinum. It's normally foxed by logging in and out. But it's VERY rare that it happens to me.
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
  • nono12nono125,325
    Posted on 10 February 20 at 13:07, Edited on 07 March 20 at 16:42 by nono12Permalink
    it happened to me once and i did the same thing too by logging in and logging out

SHAREit MX Player
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.