The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe Pre-E3 Sale Starts Today

• PunkyliarPunkyliar78,457
  • Raccoon28200Raccoon28200351,529
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 01:23
    AC 4 is in my download section, now i think, i'll buy some Lego games, and why not Crysis 3 and Dishonored.I'm very happy about the discount since 1,2 month.clap
    I want more RPG.
  • xAJayGxxAJayGx13,588
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 09:42
    what discount? shops sell the ps4 games cheaper even with this so called discount. Having your pants down if you buy digital copies
  • takutonekotakutoneko93,524
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 10:03
    xAJayGx said:
    what discount? shops sell the ps4 games cheaper even with this so called discount. Having your pants down if you buy digital copies
    the aussie discounts aren't that bad but still expensive for my tastes atm...not a bad sale tho.
  • Posted on 05 June 14 at 12:19
    takutoneko said:
    xAJayGx said:
    the aussie discounts aren't that bad but still expensive for my tastes atm...not a bad sale tho.
    The Aussie discounts are still a joke, I could find new copies of all those games much cheaper, except the arcade games like outlast of course. I don't know a single person who's ever purchased a disk game from either the PS store or from xbox live and I have a lot of friends who are into gaming. I'm sure there are some people but they'd be very few and I don't know any of them. The pricings never been good, and this so called discount isn't a discount at all.
  • takutonekotakutoneko93,524
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 12:38
    ^ Righto, you've got lots of friends into gaming and they don't buy the retail games from ps store or live....and this makes it true that it's only "few n far between" that purchase games from either stores? Uhm...you do realise there are plenty of ppl out there who do buy games digitally even without the discounts? Just because I know quite a few people who do, doesn't make me think that everyone does...lol
  • MadCarbonMadCarbon270,844
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 17:39
    Is the PSN version of South Park linked to region? I have the EU version but with all the censored crap. Would the PSN one be the "Full" game?
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam435,025
    Posted on 08 June 14 at 15:14
    MadCarbon said:
    Is the PSN version of South Park linked to region? I have the EU version but with all the censored crap. Would the PSN one be the "Full" game?
    Yes, I bought my South Park off the us PSN to play in uk as it's not censored, if you buy off PSN uk it'll be censored.
  • MadCarbonMadCarbon270,844
    Posted on 14 June 14 at 14:53
    Damn. cheers Rhino.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.