Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

#MyDecadeOnPlayStation – check out your PlayStation stats for the whole of the 2010s

• PostmortimusPostmortimus191,536
    Posted on 31 January 20 at 07:23Permalink
    No Trophy XP stat though.

It's nice that it was put back, at least on your own homepage, but seems kind of odd to omitt it from My Decade (and in your My Stats page even more so).
  • Posted on 31 January 20 at 12:39Permalink
    Postmortimus said:
    No Trophy XP stat though.

It's nice that it was put back, at least on your own homepage, but seems kind of odd to omitt it from My Decade (and in your My Stats page even more so).
    XP is now back in Period Summaries though, so you can now get that data by month or by year
  • Amalrik69Amalrik69696,213
    Posted on 31 January 20 at 12:58Permalink
    It seems it doesn’t work for me either.
    I made the PSN account scan few hours ago, but despite the decade stats are notified as available, nothing is displayed
  • Posted on 31 January 20 at 18:56Permalink
    Amalrik69 said:
    It seems it doesn’t work for me either.
    I made the PSN account scan few hours ago, but despite the decade stats are notified as available, nothing is displayed
    Not sure why you couldn't see it. When I check, it is loading fine https://www.truetrophies.com/decade/117862
  • Posted on 31 January 20 at 23:54Permalink
    minpinz23186 said:
    So glad you're doing this here, too. clap dance Hopefully it will drive a ton of traffic to this site (without making the servers cry).
    I'm hoping for more traffic as well. Got a pretty nice TA bump for the month of January virtually without unlocking hardly any achievements lol
  • Barokai_Barokai_138,517
    Posted on 01 February 20 at 08:06Permalink
    awesome idea, i really like it.
    first time i shared something to reddit :)
  • Posted on 01 February 20 at 14:29Permalink
    Seems all correct except most played series. Where's Uncharted at 6/6? Yakuza says 4/10 despite me having played 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 3 Remastered, 4 Remastered and Judgment (waiting on 5 Remastered on Feb 11th and 6 is on hold also). Still, I count 6 games. All rest sounds correct and it's bloody awesome. Also nice it doesn't count games played with 0 trophies as it would just increase game collection value and scare the *** out of me.
  • Posted on 01 February 20 at 19:58Permalink
    GreenMekon said:
    This is awesome and also scary as well with the value of my games!! £17,700.00 roll
    Don’t feel bad. I did the Xbox one over on TA and I use that much more and it said the value of my games was almost $80k lol
  • Posted on 01 February 20 at 20:58Permalink
    ZmeryDwagon said:
    Seems all correct except most played series. Where's Uncharted at 6/6? Yakuza says 4/10 despite me having played 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 3 Remastered, 4 Remastered and Judgment (waiting on 5 Remastered on Feb 11th and 6 is on hold also). Still, I count 6 games. All rest sounds correct and it's bloody awesome. Also nice it doesn't count games played with 0 trophies as it would just increase game collection value and scare the *** out of me.
    The Series is because it's based off "Unique" rather than "All", though it seems odd that it's not picking your highest version for this. I'll follow up with the devs on this.
  • Posted on 02 February 20 at 06:14Permalink
    This was fun to look at, thanks for all the details! I was really surprised by the order of my genres - I thought Shooter would have been much higher for me considering it's probably my favourite genre (alongside racing)! I guess maybe I still have many of my shooters sitting on my shelf unplayed as yet.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • GreenMekonGreenMekon518,594
    Posted on 02 February 20 at 16:52Permalink
    xHaugse said:
    GreenMekon said:
    This is awesome and also scary as well with the value of my games!! £17,700.00 roll
    Don’t feel bad. I did the Xbox one over on TA and I use that much more and it said the value of my games was almost $80k lol
    80k that is crazy :)
  • Posted on 04 February 20 at 15:00, Edited on 04 February 20 at 15:06 by scemopagliacciohPermalink
    Jesus man, it wasn't necessary to add the total prices of all the games. Now I feel bad, and it didn't even have the hundreds of games in my backlog..
    Anyways, thanks! Lots of interesting stuff, rpg in general is the genre I play the most at 17.9, but it's closely followed by shooters at 17.4 huh, I never expected for it to be that high.
  • BenNoddyBenNoddy803,834
    Posted on 07 February 20 at 06:39Permalink
    I just noticed my best day is WAAAAAAAYYYY off laugh. It’s my fifth best day after some days I had during the GTTSC
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.