The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

North America Flash Sale - Sale Ends Friday

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• ChijatsuChijatsu333,766
    Posted on 04 June 14 at 08:34
    Let's hope for a great sale like this one in EU store as well.
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 12:13
    EU better have a sale very similar to this, as i can see myself wasting alot more money!
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 13:28
    Chijatsu said:
    Let's hope for a great sale like this one in EU store as well.
    True-XenoBlade said:
    EU better have a sale very similar to this, as i can see myself wasting alot more money!
    I think we already had one for the April sales, and they were about the same as this in terms of discounts.
  • Bruk_Bruk_573,505
    Posted on 04 June 14 at 16:27
    Finally, the ME3 DLC goes on sale! And the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC! Bonus!
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 17:39
    GDI!!!I just ordered ff X/X-2 remastered for the vita 2 days ago.And it goes on sale after I already paid.Every darn time I buy a game it goes on sale days later.But if I wait for a sale on a game it never comes.Sometimes I think Sony is trolling me.
    The older you get,the more you realize how stupid you were as a kid.
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 17:54
    The Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (two actual content packs, and the bundle with the three weapon / armor packs) are also on sale.

Picked up all the KoA DLC since I have it from PS+, and the ME3 DLC packs, plus Demon's Souls. May pick up Dark Souls 2, but I think by the time I get to it, I could get it physical for cheaper. Definitely getting Final Fantasy physical though, already can for the same price.
  • BaxatosBaxatos74,295
    Posted on 04 June 14 at 18:00
    I have ME2 and ME3 in discs, been waiting for a sale on ME1 that never comes. Should I get this one and then just sell my physical copies?
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 19:08
    I own a majority of these titles already, but I wanted to grab the PS3 versions of the Mass Effect Trilogy, so that's awesome. Five bucks each is great! And Dragon Age: Origins as well! Really great deals.

I highly recommend almost all of these titles!
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 19:22
    Baxatos said:
    I have ME2 and ME3 in discs, been waiting for a sale on ME1 that never comes. Should I get this one and then just sell my physical copies?
    Definitely. You could easily get 15 for ME3, I'd think ME2 as well
  • Posted on 04 June 14 at 20:57
    ME Tri coming to ps4 will pass own all on xbox
  • CyanaxCyanax113,138
    Posted on 04 June 14 at 22:15, Edited on 04 June 14 at 22:16 by Cyanax
    Ni no Kuni piques my interest. I've been thinking about getting it for a while since it's an exclusive and now seems like a great time to pick it up. My question, is it any good?
    Each One Teach One
  • ValyriousValyrious246,546
    Posted on 04 June 14 at 22:49
    Ni no Kuni for $5 is larceny. It's like a stranger coming up to you, unzipping your jeans, giving you a nice blow job... then taking you to Tim Hortons for a free boston creme and a cappuccino. Then saying, "have a nice day" after walking you home.
  • strifekunstrifekun141,679
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 00:31
    $4 for DAO? Sold.
    Would have been nice if Awakening and the DLC was included in the sale though.

Kinda wished I had waited to buy the ME DLC on sale. Wouldn't have saved much, but still . . .

Anyone thinking about Ni no Kuni should get it. It's a great game and having it at $5 should be illegal. Forget the coffee (or breakfast out) tomorrow and buy Ni no Kuni instead.
  • Posted on 05 June 14 at 01:14
    Valyrious said:
    Ni no Kuni for $5 is larceny. It's like a stranger coming up to you, unzipping your jeans, giving you a nice blow job... then taking you to Tim Hortons for a free boston creme and a cappuccino. Then saying, "have a nice day" after walking you home.
    I... I don't even know how to respond to that.
  • RuffusRuffus84,285
    Posted on 05 June 14 at 02:27
    Valyrious said:
    That is so true! Such a great game, $5 is a STEAL!!!!! PENNIES (even though Canada doesnt have pennies any more R.I.P.)
    ~Ruffus~
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.