Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

The TrueTrophies Game of the Year 2019

• kintariskintaris100,307
  • Square1ne_Square1ne_43,057
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 16:49
    Couldn't agree more with this. Death Stranding was by far, the best game of 2019. In my mind, one of the best, if not THE BEST game on PS4 to date.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,594
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 19:25
    I wouldn't say, "I couldn't hold it in" in Death Stranding was 'Fun'. It was humourous by its name, but it wasb't a trophy I van say I had fun in unlocking.

"Hey Ma! I had the best time on Playstation today"
    "What did you do?"
    "I took a piss, it was fun as hell".
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
  • CMDR-ZCMDR-Z618,242
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 21:07
    Death Stranding and its trophy just dominating right here laugh
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE139,258
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 21:41
    Square1ne_ said:
    Couldn't agree more with this. Death Stranding was by far, the best game of 2019. In my mind, one of the best, if not THE BEST game on PS4 to date.
    Naaah I disagree. It was RE2 for sure. Death Stranding is just and overrated parcel simulator.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu48,094
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 22:17
    I felt Jedi Fallen Order had better trophy names to be honest.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,359,544
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 23:40
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Square1ne_ said:
    Naaah I disagree. It was RE2 for sure. Death Stranding is just and overrated parcel simulator.
    Play it before you over simplify it.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • CMDR-ZCMDR-Z618,242
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 01:14
    Leigrez said:
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Square1ne_ said:
    Play it before you over simplify it.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Way to jump on the meme bandwagon and call it a parcel simulator when it's so much more.
  • MurphirothMurphiroth279,184
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 01:24
    Death Stranding was pretty great, but DMC5 is my personal GotY and it's disappointing to see it not repped here at all.
  • MayadomeMayadome468,119
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 04:24
    Reminds me I have to get back to Death Stranding. RE2 was just as deserving but it's good to see the votes so close and could've gone either way. Incredible year in gaming.
    Feel The Ether
  • strifekunstrifekun141,680
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 04:58
    Murphiroth said:
    Death Stranding was pretty great, but DMC5 is my personal GotY and it's disappointing to see it not repped here at all.
    Same. DMC5 was my #1 vote for GOTY.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,359,544
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 06:41
    strifekun said:
    Murphiroth said:
    Same. DMC5 was my #1 vote for GOTY.
    Ahhh good reminder of something else I need to play. I heard it was amazing and basically the best one in the series.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 24 December 19 at 18:33
    The Sega mega drive collection is a VR game? Since when, and more so, why?
  • KodingKoding223,266
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 19:41
    Platinum_Dodo said:
    The Sega mega drive collection is a VR game? Since when, and more so, why?
    Yep, it sure is. The Steam version is too. Can't tell you why though but it's supposed to be pretty amazing to play. And the fact that the TrueTrophies community voted it third best PS VR game for the year seems to back that up.
    64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 29 December 19 at 14:16
    I'm glad to see Death Stranding win. I enjoyed it, although I was pretty confused by the end.

My GoTY was Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. I absolutely adored every minute!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.