The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Here's Everything in the EU PlayStation Store's Massive January Sale

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:36
    Some of these prices are great, it's a shame I'm mostly skint over Christmas and New Year as I would buy quite a few these. cry
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • lepeau83lepeau83102,357
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 13:39
    Hopefully the NA sale is this massive, wow.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 10:30
    Nothing Jumps out at me. The ones that do, I looked up and I already own without realising it smile
  • Posted on 22 December 19 at 13:34
    Stellaris.
    Nine Parchments.
    Road Rage.
    Road Redemption.
    One Piece World Seeker Season Pass.
    Gods Trigger.

Let's go!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 19 at 15:38
    SolaceCreed said:
    Nothing Jumps out at me. The ones that do, I looked up and I already own without realising it smile
    That happens to me quite a bit. I have so many in my backlog now that I really shouldn't even look at the sales.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 17:12
    GanjaKru said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    That happens to me quite a bit. I have so many in my backlog now that I really shouldn't even look at the sales.
    I'm like that, going through my games list on here making a list of games I only have one trophy on to go back and actually play properly.
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads