Community News

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge 11

• JimB_2009JimB_2009319,876
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 23:01
    BeardedScot86 said:
    Lathandratg said:
    Timespinners is a great game for this challenge. It is a very enjoyable Metroidvania game and every boss fight has to be done at least on Normal. Too bad I completed both the Vita and the PS4 version already :(

Any reccommendations for this challenge?
    From scanning through, I have picked out 2 free games that will give 7 of them, HiQ Ace Trophies and Minefield (EU) Trophies

That should get you started in around 2 hours.
    Thanks this was a massive help!!!
    JB
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 06:38
    Is there a reason
    Guns, Gore & CannoliBoyscoutThe Boyscout trophy in Guns, Gore & Cannoli worth 20 pointsComplete the game on easy mode
    doesn’t have the flag?
    JB
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:52
    JimB_2009 said:
    Is there a reason
    Guns, Gore & CannoliBoyscoutThe Boyscout trophy in Guns, Gore & Cannoli worth 20 pointsComplete the game on easy mode
    doesn’t have the flag?
    Just an oversight. I have added the flag
    #BringBackXP - Show your support by voting to get it back https://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=97025
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 12:30
    Awesome thanks!
    JB
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 20:56
    BeardedScot86 said:
    JimB_2009 said:
    Is there a reason
    doesn’t have the flag?
    Just an oversight. I have added the flag
    Just checked, I was too quick to flag it. It shouldn't have the flag if it is stackable (can be done at a higher difficulty) and is the easiest difficulty. As I have flagged it now, we will honor it until the end of the challenge
    #BringBackXP - Show your support by voting to get it back https://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=97025
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 01:21
    Don’t leave it flagged just for me! Rather complete the challenge legitimately, if it’s not meant to be flagged I’d rather it didn’t count! Will find other options.
    JB
  • Posted on 21 December 19 at 09:56
    JimB_2009 said:
    Don’t leave it flagged just for me! Rather complete the challenge legitimately, if it’s not meant to be flagged I’d rather it didn’t count! Will find other options.
    I have corrected my error then smile Thanks
  • DemonATX1337DemonATX1337271,741
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 13:03
    This was the hardest day hands down!
  • DrNefarioDrNefario92,650
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 21:44
    Yes, day 11 was pretty awful for me. Two freebies and a cheap, bad game. I normally make a point of not buying games for the challenges, and I never buy games just for trophies, but I just wanted this day done, and I'd put a lot of effort into getting this far, so I broke my own rules.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads