Community News

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge 2

• minpinz23186minpinz23186139,933
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:03
    BeardedScot86 said:
    minpinz23186 said:
    Hi - I thought the trophies from the first chapter of King's Quest would count, since it's free, like the Telltale first chapters, but it's not showing in the list. Thanks!

King's Quest Trophies
    You are correct. I have fixed it. Thanks for posting :)
    Appreciate it! Now I don't have to start anything new clap
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:36
    BeardedScot86 said:
    KindredSprites said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    Rustybroom said:
    I had challenge 1 marked as complete then i started the other game to make sure it counted.
    Your second challenge is not marked as Active like other profiles. I have sent it to the devs as I suspect it is a bug
    This also happened to me. Glad the devs know.
    The Active not being set bug is fixed.

Rustybroom said:
    Now day 2 active bug is fix dose this mean i have to get 2 more trophies to get it complete?
    Not sure. I thought the answer would be yes, but another user has shown that they scanned in after something was fixed and it retroactively fixed it. You could try unlocking any trophy and scanning in to see if it fixes it.

I asked for clarification on this, but haven't heard yet
    A fix is being added to correct it on your next scan. A scan only happens when you have 1 trophy, so unlock anything then scan should do it.
    #BringBackXP - Show your support by voting to get it back https://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=97025
  • donald047donald0472,466,609
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:55, Edited on 03 December 19 at 14:56 by donald047
    Hi, quick Q. Is there a delay between valid trophies being scanned and then showing on the challenge panel on my profile page? Just completed, scanned and had two trophies from Fallout Shelter show on my feed but nothings changed(challenge still only showing as active).
    Donald W Forbes
  • Skydude252Skydude252719,739
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:22, Edited on 03 December 19 at 15:22 by Skydude252
    Glad to see the suggestions for quick ones here! I’m doing the difficult version of challenge 1, and this should help me not fall too far behind. The one good thing about being a bit behind is it lets the problems get fixed before I get to the challenge.

Gotta get that double challenge badge. Maybe this will help motivate me to finish FFX Remastered as well. It had been almost 3 years since I stopped playing it before.
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:36
    donald047 said:
    Hi, quick Q. Is there a delay between valid trophies being scanned and then showing on the challenge panel on my profile page? Just completed, scanned and had two trophies from Fallout Shelter show on my feed but nothings changed(challenge still only showing as active).
    Should be instant. Was Challenge 2 Active when you scanned them in? Or did you scan in Challenge 1 and Challenge 2 trophies at the same time? (need to know before contacting the devs)
    #BringBackXP - Show your support by voting to get it back https://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=97025
  • donald047donald0472,466,609
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:41, Edited on 03 December 19 at 15:56 by donald047
    BeardedScot86 said:
    donald047 said:
    Should be instant. Was Challenge 2 Active when you scanned them in? Or did you scan in Challenge 1 and Challenge 2 trophies at the same time? (need to know before contacting the devs)
    EDIT Much appreciated mate.
    Donald W Forbes
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:46, Edited on 03 December 19 at 15:48 by BeardedScot86
    donald047 said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    donald047 said:
    Challenge one was completed, scanned and shown as finished by 9.30 this morning. Challenge two was set as active before starting(had the sort of advent calendar door opening animation on the main 12 days page and active was displayed on my profile). Then about 1-2 hours later I finally completed the two trophies on Fallout and scanned them in 3-5 minutes later.
    One of the devs rebuilt your challenge and got it sorted. Fingers crossed smooth sailing from here
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 16:01
    dwamaliki said:
    Nelson-Hellier said:
    I don't take my stats that seriously, so it's not a problem, but I'm sure there are people out there who do - so it's good that the information is out there now, before they have cause to complain.

Hopefully Dwamaliki gets a spot on the podium.

I already scanned in after unlocking another two, expecting the trophy for finishing the Gwent tutorial to be there... but no dice. Looks to me like the fix is retroactive.
    Oh, that's an interesting idea to fix it, I'll try it later, thanks!
    Whilst the dev was about doing the rebuilding of one user, they offered to sort anyone else. You were the only one not fixed that had reported an issue, so you are now fixed :)
  • NiicolzzzNiicolzzz373,996
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 16:30, Edited on 03 December 19 at 16:31 by Niicolzzz
    Batman: The Enemy Within has a free episode but isn't on the list, is it gonna count? Don't want to download it unneccesarily laugh
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 16:52
    Is Battleborn listed in free-to-play?
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP131,100
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:02
    I don't know, those "free games" .... maybe i play it.
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,904
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:24
    I found a good one. HIQ Ace is very easy but I hear it's Europe only.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:31, Edited on 03 December 19 at 17:50 by BeardedScot86
    Niicolzzz said:
    Batman: The Enemy Within has a free episode but isn't on the list, is it gonna count? Don't want to download it unneccesarily laugh
    When I checked earlier, I checked US assuming they are the same. For some reason Episode 1 is not free in US or CAN. As it is in the EU, it is now marked F2P.

DragonessHera said:
    Is Battleborn listed in free-to-play?
    As it isn't on the store, I can't verify it was Free to Play. Discussed internally and they think it was more a trial than free to play, so not getting marked as such. Sorry.
  • Shin-AluShin-Alu378,619
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:39
    I see Frozen Free fall in the list, but they did not count for my day 2 challenge.
    If it does not count, I will have to check some other F2P game.

Should it be working correctly now? Before I try something else^^
  • dwamalikidwamaliki745,368
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:46
    BeardedScot86 said:
    dwamaliki said:
    Nelson-Hellier said:
    I don't take my stats that seriously, so it's not a problem, but I'm sure there are people out there who do - so it's good that the information is out there now, before they have cause to complain.

Hopefully Dwamaliki gets a spot on the podium.

I already scanned in after unlocking another two, expecting the trophy for finishing the Gwent tutorial to be there... but no dice. Looks to me like the fix is retroactive.
    Oh, that's an interesting idea to fix it, I'll try it later, thanks!
    Whilst the dev was about doing the rebuilding of one user, they offered to sort anyone else. You were the only one not fixed that had reported an issue, so you are now fixed :)
    Thank you very much, what a surprise! So I don't need to use next 2 trophies from Minefield - they can be handy later.

And last, but not least, I'm on a podium right now, maybe for a while, but still... :D (sorry Nelson-Hellier, hope you don't mind ;))
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,637
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:47
    Looked at my valid trophies and just found tumbleweeds blowing around!. Looked at the valid trophies list and apart from telltale stuff and life is strange (which I've done ages ago), I find all of them to be of no interest at all. Am I willing to start something that holds no interest just for 2 trophies........?
  • Shin-AluShin-Alu378,619
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:48
    It is showing now. Dunno what changed.
    But thanks^^

Interesting challenges sofar
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:48
    Shin-Alu said:
    I see Frozen Free fall in the list, but they did not count for my day 2 challenge.
    If it does not count, I will have to check some other F2P game.

Should it be working correctly now? Before I try something else^^
    They have been flagged against the challenge for you. Maybe it was a little slow to show it :)
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:51
    mysticmosh said:
    Looked at my valid trophies and just found tumbleweeds blowing around!. Looked at the valid trophies list and apart from telltale stuff and life is strange (which I've done ages ago), I find all of them to be of no interest at all. Am I willing to start something that holds no interest just for 2 trophies........?
    From looking over free ones, if you don't care for any, HiQ Ace Trophies could be the one. It can be 100% in around an hour. It is just jigsaws, so shouldn't be too hard
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 20:25
    Hmm, if I do Life Is Strange that'll take care of challenge 1 and 2..
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads