Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

The TrueTrophies Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge Returns for 2019

  • kintariskintaris93,614
  • GampxSGampxS119,449
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 12:15Permalink
    Yay and also not yay. I had a lot of time last year but this prechristmas time is hectic for me, so sadly I wont participate this time.
  • dwamalikidwamaliki439,590
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 12:25Permalink
    Great, I'm in!
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx554,527
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 12:48Permalink
    Well looking forward to it.. Was great last year..
  • iXanoniXanon87,609
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 13:28Permalink
    Very happy to see this return.. Let's see if I can complete it this year! toast
  • LeigrezLeigrez893,442
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:11Permalink
    Awesome! Another competition I can actually compete in. Missed out on the big comp a couple months back, but then again it seems like I would never have done anything close to the top players in that one.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • LeigrezLeigrez893,442
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:12Permalink
    iXanon said:
    Very happy to see this return.. Let's see if I can complete it this year! toast
    You can do it bud... just plan it out. Look at what something requires, and just go through your trophy list to see what is applicable... I usually make a list and check it twice ;)
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • DJbruce92DJbruce92161,886
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 19:21Permalink
    I'm glad It's do-able until the 1st January as I'm going to be away from my Ps4 for Christmas but I suppose I could bring my Vita or use my PS3, I always join these challenges with the intent of completing it but I almost never do.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed140,166
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 23:47Permalink
    I'll go for it this time
  • Posted on 30 November 19 at 13:50Permalink
    I want to do this but I think doing so will destroy my completion percentage. If I have to get a trophy in a first-person shooter for example, I'll have to start a new game
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh570,479
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 13:59Permalink
    Great, had fun doing this last year in tandem with TA. The 12 trophies with 12 letters gave me headaches though!!clap
  • rdenton85rdenton85299,309
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 14:14Permalink
    Excellent. This one is always fun and i was hoping it would return.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Skydude252Skydude252280,012
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 18:11Permalink
    This will be my 3rd year doing it. Had a lot of fun the last two, always look forward to it.
  • Posted on 01 December 19 at 22:33Permalink
    Doing it on here and TA is quite the challenge. Last year I believe I only finished the TT one with about 3 hours or so to spare. Hopefully nothing TOO difficult...or something that requires purchasing something I literally have zero interest in like a sports/racing game. :|
  • Majerus91Majerus9170,171
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 22:47Permalink
    I didnt get very far last time. Got stuck on the co-op requirement. For someone who only plays co-op in one game, finishing that challenge was near impossible. Try again this year see, if I do any better. Doubt it tho. Unless the requirements are very different.
    What is man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live. The tales we tell ourselves.
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 13:53Permalink
    Technical question... so where I live right now I have no access to the internet until december 12th. If I were to beat these challenges each day, but them not being synced on true trophies until then, would it only complete one challenge or would it auto allocate them to the challenges, so long as I had beat them in order?

    If anyone has any idea on this please private message me, I'm keen to get involved. But if I can only be doing it from when I get the internet onwards then I'll not want to waste my relatively small number of easy trophies
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP119,724
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:10Permalink
    I think i will do my registration
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:03, Edited on 03 December 19 at 18:28 by BeardedScot86Permalink
    UndyneQuack said:
    Technical question... so where I live right now I have no access to the internet until december 12th. If I were to beat these challenges each day, but them not being synced on true trophies until then, would it only complete one challenge or would it auto allocate them to the challenges, so long as I had beat them in order?

    If anyone has any idea on this please private message me, I'm keen to get involved. But if I can only be doing it from when I get the internet onwards then I'll not want to waste my relatively small number of easy trophies
    A response from the devs:

    "It depends what timestamps PSN gives on the trophies. I wouldn't risk it personally"

    Basically, try at your own risk, but there is a chance it will go wrong on scan in and you will have wasted the trophies
    #BringBackXP - Show your support by voting to get it back https://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=97025
  • Posted on 04 December 19 at 13:56Permalink
    BeardedScot86 said:
    UndyneQuack said:
    Technical question... so where I live right now I have no access to the internet until december 12th. If I were to beat these challenges each day, but them not being synced on true trophies until then, would it only complete one challenge or would it auto allocate them to the challenges, so long as I had beat them in order?

    If anyone has any idea on this please private message me, I'm keen to get involved. But if I can only be doing it from when I get the internet onwards then I'll not want to waste my relatively small number of easy trophies
    A response from the devs:

    "It depends what timestamps PSN gives on the trophies. I wouldn't risk it personally"

    Basically, try at your own risk, but there is a chance it will go wrong on scan in and you will have wasted the trophies
    This is what I had suspected. Thank you very much for the answer all the same.

    Will just make it all the more of a crunch to get them done :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.