Community Events

Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2019 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 2019 FAQ

• kintariskintaris93,666
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 10:45Permalink
    Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge 2019! We're bringing one more Community Challenge to the table to close out the year with a bang. For the last two years now we've closed out the year with a bang. This year is no different so we bring one more Community Challenge to the table.

Like in previous years, every day from December 2nd to December 13th we will reveal a new challenge. Each must be completed in order if you intend to complete the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. You have the entire month of December to complete this. Non-qualifying trophies (meaning ones that don't progress your currently active challenge) do not impact the event. Feel free to continue on in whatever other events you may be participating in without worry.

Registration is open now, is free, and anyone that completes all twelve challenges by the end of December will receive a new Community Challenge Badge (or an upgrade on the color of their existing one). If you haven't yet registered, feel free to do so here:
    Twelve Days of Christmas 2019

Event Start and End times:
    Start: December 2nd at 10am UTC
    End: January 1st at 1am UTC
    Mind you, time is kept as UTC so adjust for your time zone where appropriate!

Challenge Reveals:
    For 12 days starting December 2nd, a new challenge will be opened at 10am UTC

Completing Challenges
    Challenges must be completed in order. You cannot complete challenge 5 before challenge 1!

Unlocking Invalid Trophies During a Challenge:
    There is no penalty for unlocking trophies that do not count towards your active challenge while working on your challenge.

Finding Valid Trophies:
    You will find a button below your active challenge on your homepage to go to a list of valid trophies for that challenge in games you've already started. You will also find a button on the hub to go to a list of all valid trophies in all games.

Questions:
    Please feel free to post all questions in the 12 Days of Christmas 2019 discussion thread.

Special thanks to planting42, Najinceil, Shadow_Kisuragi, AtsumaKarin and everyone involved in the Community and Events team for helping to put this challenge together.
    TrueTrophies News and Content Editor
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 05:51Permalink
    All of the cool persons involved is cool 😊☺
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • Posted on 05 December 19 at 01:20Permalink
    I wish I understood how the scoring worked on this.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed143,072
    Posted on 09 December 19 at 10:47Permalink
    Is it possible to filter out trophies of "My games" that I've already won?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.