• Posted on 02 May 20 at 14:37, Edited on 06 May 20 at 02:12 by NicoleRenee00
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Hello Walkthrough Team,

I would like to create a walkthrough for:

Game: The Little Acre
    Platform: Playstation 4

Thank you!
    I've set you up. Cheers toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Posted on 06 May 20 at 03:27
    Hello Walkthrough Team!

I'm having a lot of fun writing again, so I'm excited to roll right into another walkthrough. May I have a walkthrough set up for:

Game: Assault Suit Leynos

Thank you!
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 14:39
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Hello Walkthrough Team!

I'm having a lot of fun writing again, so I'm excited to roll right into another walkthrough. May I have a walkthrough set up for:

Game: Assault Suit Leynos

Thank you!
    It's set up, sorry for the small delay toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 17:13
    Not a problem, I've been doing pre-work on it in a text editor the last few days, so I've been making progress. Thanks for setting it up! toast
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 11:15
    can i get the walkthrough for Summer Lesson: Hikari Miyamoto?
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 14:07
    shadow-moogles said:
    can i get the walkthrough for Summer Lesson: Hikari Miyamoto?
    It's set up. Cheers. toast
  • Posted on 17 May 20 at 20:24
    I wrote up a Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse walkthrough for the 360 version over on True Achievements. Is this something that I can convert over to a walkthrough here on True Trohpies?
    - But that's just my 2¢ HyurleBalverine
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 03:59
    HyruleBalverine said:
    I wrote up a Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse walkthrough for the 360 version over on True Achievements. Is this something that I can convert over to a walkthrough here on True Trohpies?
    If you're willing to make adjustments to the existing guide (changing the achievement links to trophy links, changing any Xbox buttons to PS buttons, so on), then you're free to port over any walkthroughs from TA over to TT. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll let you up on it. toast
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 04:06
    NicoleRenee00 said:
    HyruleBalverine said:
    If you're willing to make adjustments to the existing guide (changing the achievement links to trophy links, changing any Xbox buttons to PS buttons, so on), then you're free to port over any walkthroughs from TA over to TT. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll let you up on it. toast
    Awesomesauce. I'll happily make the changes :)
    - But that's just my 2¢ HyurleBalverine
  • Posted on 27 May 20 at 02:32
    Hello!

Question for the Walkthrough Team...

I currently have a walkthrough awaiting a review. Does the walkthrough need to be published before I can request and start working on another walkthrough or can I go ahead and request one?

Thanks!
  • Posted on 27 May 20 at 07:30
    Good Morning Retroclank and HyruleBalverine!

I've had a flick through both your walkthroughs (11 and 6 pages respectively, and looking good), if you could please bear with us our overseers might need a few more days to give them all the care and attention they deserve.

You can request your next one, that's the great thing about the forum approach, but we might not be able to set it up right away if we want to focus and finish revisions on the current one first, or if we don't have the volunteer staff available at the time.

At the moment it's quite quiet so I look forward to more from you both, and anyone else interested!
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 27 May 20 at 13:27
    Good Morning to you as well, Prem-aka-Prince, and thank you for your reply!

I absolutely understand and there's no rush at all. I didn't want to annoy the WT with any new requests, especially if it was outside of WT policy or created more burden on the team.

Thank you all for the work you do and the time you give to the site!

toast
  • Jeroen025Jeroen02529,104
    Posted on 04 June 20 at 13:15
    Goede dag mensen er is wel een walktroughs
    Van uncharted drake's fortune en die heb ik gevolgt en met de bijnodig pauzes en irietaties heb ik toch de moeilijkheid graat verpletterend behaald en nu is het spel klaar je kunt de walktroughs vinden in deze naam hier

Rusty_nail_zh
    En
    Captain ketch (heisenberg)
    Jeroenihrig
  • Posted on 04 June 20 at 22:21
    Hey, Walkthrough Team!

I'd like to request a new walkthrough. It is:

Bear With Me
    Playstation 4

Thank you!!
  • Posted on 08 June 20 at 18:29
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Hey, Walkthrough Team!

I'd like to request a new walkthrough. It is:

Bear With Me
    Playstation 4

Thank you!!
    It's set up, sorry for the delay toast
  • Posted on 08 June 20 at 20:04
    No worries at all! Thanks! toast
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 04:16, Edited on 11 June 20 at 04:17 by Retroclank-R2
    Heya, question for the team.

I'm getting ready to start development of my Bear With Me walkthrough, but I'm noticing something on the summary page (where you set the number of hours, game details, etc.) that looks strange. I may have the wrong permissions as I'm able to see drop down boxes where the list of people involved in the walkthrough is located.

I'm currently set to 'management' and NicoleRenee is set to 'owner', so I think I'm allowed to change things I shouldn't have access to. Rather than attempt to mess with the permissions, I figured I'd leave this here so I don't mess anything up. :)

I'm developing my pages offline in Word for the time being, so it shouldn't impact me much for now.

Thanks guys!
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 14:58
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Heya, question for the team.

I'm getting ready to start development of my Bear With Me walkthrough, but I'm noticing something on the summary page (where you set the number of hours, game details, etc.) that looks strange. I may have the wrong permissions as I'm able to see drop down boxes where the list of people involved in the walkthrough is located.

I'm currently set to 'management' and NicoleRenee is set to 'owner', so I think I'm allowed to change things I shouldn't have access to. Rather than attempt to mess with the permissions, I figured I'd leave this here so I don't mess anything up. :)

I'm developing my pages offline in Word for the time being, so it shouldn't impact me much for now.

Thanks guys!
    That was indeed the issue! I've set us both to the correct roles now. It shouldn't have messed anything up with the walkthrough, so no worries there. I appreciate it!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 14 June 20 at 15:56
    Is it possible to do these by Phone? (I think I asked before).

Because I could give Simulacra for the PS4 a go if it is possible to.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 16 June 20 at 22:48
    SolaceCreed said:
    Is it possible to do these by Phone? (I think I asked before).

Because I could give Simulacra for the PS4 a go if it is possible to.
    Yes, it's possible. It might be a bit of a pain though, as the editor works better on PC. I believe that was the same answer that the previous manager gave. That being said, you can still volunteer for Simulacra if you wish.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads