Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• LucasKellLucasKell576,895
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 21:47
    While we're on the topic of phones...
    Is there a reason why the walkthrough preview doesn't switch into mobile mode like the rest of the site when viewed on a mobile (or device mode in chrome)? It makes it difficult to test a walkthrough as it can't be previewed in the same way it will display to the end-user if they view it on a mobile.
  • FlashFGordonFlashFGordon258,197
    Posted on 19 June 20 at 02:18
    I am Interest in writing a walkthrough for Persona 4 Dancing All Night.
  • Posted on 19 June 20 at 02:49
    LucasKell said:
    While we're on the topic of phones...
    Is there a reason why the walkthrough preview doesn't switch into mobile mode like the rest of the site when viewed on a mobile (or device mode in chrome)? It makes it difficult to test a walkthrough as it can't be previewed in the same way it will display to the end-user if they view it on a mobile.
    I'm not sure why, but I've passed it along to the developers to see if there are any fixes!

Microbioso said:
    I am Interest in writing a walkthrough for Persona 4 Dancing All Night.
    It's set up. Cheers. toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • JadedDragosJadedDragos507,859
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 01:05
    This will be my first one, I am interested in doing a walk through for Distraint: Deluxe Edition.
    Vae Victus
  • Posted on 24 June 20 at 07:55
    I'm interested in doing ratchet and clank (2016).
  • Arma_chilloArma_chillo118,231
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 10:26
    I’d love to do Borderlands 2 and all of its DLC
  • Posted on 15 July 20 at 03:38
    Arma_chillo said:
    I’d love to do Borderlands 2 and all of its DLC
    I've added you to it!

marsh-cactus said:
    I'm interested in doing ratchet and clank (2016).
    Added!

JadedDragos said:
    This will be my first one, I am interested in doing a walk through for Distraint: Deluxe Edition.
    And added!

Apologies for the wait, everyone. As always, we appreciate the requests. toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • JadedDragosJadedDragos507,859
    Posted on 15 July 20 at 04:54
    NP, thanks for getting back. I will start on it asap.
    Vae Victus
  • Posted on 03 August 20 at 21:59
    Could someone finalize my 'My Name Is Mayo' walkthrough. I finished it over 10 weeks ago. The ability to submit or add the times and info doesn't show up for me. The walkthrough is complete otherwise tho.
    Thank you
  • Posted on 03 August 20 at 22:11, Edited on 03 August 20 at 22:24 by IronInvoker47
    Platinum_Dodo said:
    Could someone finalize my 'My Name Is Mayo' walkthrough. I finished it over 10 weeks ago. The ability to submit or add the times and info doesn't show up for me. The walkthrough is complete otherwise tho.
    Thank you
    Hi Dodo, I'll look through the walkthrough right now. I'm not sure why you weren't able to submit; I'll ask the rest of the WT team about that. If this happens again, please feel free to message anyone on the walkthrough team.
  • Posted on 06 August 20 at 03:45
    Hey Walkthrough Team!

I'd like to write a walkthrough for Omega Strike for the Playstation 4.

Thank you toast
  • Posted on 06 August 20 at 04:08
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Hey Walkthrough Team!

I'd like to write a walkthrough for Omega Strike for the Playstation 4.

Thank you toast
    You're set up. As per usual, awesome work. toast
    "No Witcher's ever died in his bed."
  • Posted on 29 August 20 at 20:42
    Thanks for the kind words, Nicole.

I have just submitted my Omega Strike walkthrough for review and I'm ready to request a new walkthrough.

I know it's an old game, but it's a Playstation essential, so I'd love to do a walkthrough for The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4.

Thanks, guys!
  • Posted on 30 August 20 at 02:29
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    I know it's an old game, but it's a Playstation essential, so I'd love to do a walkthrough for The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4.

Thanks, guys!
    You're set up. Definitely an essential. Good to hear there will be a guide for it. toast
  • Posted on 08 September 20 at 01:42
    I've submitted The Last of Us Remastered walkthrough for review. I think I'll stay on the Naughty Dog course and volunteer to do The Last of Us Part II if I may request that.

Thanks, guys!
  • Posted on 08 September 20 at 01:56
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    I've submitted The Last of Us Remastered walkthrough for review. I think I'll stay on the Naughty Dog course and volunteer to do The Last of Us Part II if I may request that.

Thanks, guys!
    Done. toast
  • Posted on 08 September 20 at 18:30
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Thanks, guys!
    Nice choice!
    As a note, please try to keep up with DLC as it comes out if you can, I know the community will really appreciate that. For example any 20/20 advice you can give about tackling the grounded mode and permadeath trophies alongside the original list will give your guide the edge over ones written for the requirements at the time.
    Thanks for the continued support!
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 08 September 20 at 19:05
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    Retroclank-R2 said:
    Thanks, guys!
    Nice choice!
    As a note, please try to keep up with DLC as it comes out if you can, I know the community will really appreciate that. For example any 20/20 advice you can give about tackling the grounded mode and permadeath trophies alongside the original list will give your guide the edge over ones written for the requirements at the time.
    Thanks for the continued support!
    Absolutely! I intend on including everything current and any future content as it comes. I'm going to attempt to keep it formatted and structured in the same way as the TLoU Remastered walkthrough as sort of a "series" of walkthroughs.
  • Posted on 23 September 20 at 13:34
    Hey all!

I just submitted The Last of Us Part II for review, so I'm ready to pick up another one. I wasn't sure where to go next, but I think I'll stay on the AAA-Train and request

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered for PS4.

Many thanks!
  • Posted on 19 November 20 at 14:01
    I'd like to do a guide for my name is mayo 2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads