Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• Kitty_PaineKitty_Paine844,873
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 22:29
    Ah ok. Np.
  • Posted on 29 November 19 at 23:49
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Doodle Devil
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 16:36
    I've set you up. toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Posted on 21 December 19 at 22:48
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Paraiso Island.
  • UndyneQuackUndyneQuack146,645
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 11:24
    I don't think it's needed at all, but I got a message about doing a walkthrough for Monopoly Plus, and it'd be something I could do easily enough if it's wanted
  • Posted on 22 December 19 at 12:03
    UndyneQuack said:
    I don't think it's needed at all, but I got a message about doing a walkthrough for Monopoly Plus, and it'd be something I could do easily enough if it's wanted
    Necessity is a funny thing on the internet. I couldn't tell you if it's wanted by other gamers, but looking at the numbers I can make a guess. Considering how Monopoly Plus is said to be a two hour completion, and only 20% of the almost nine thousand people who've started it have finished it, it seems like something out there is stopping them.

It could be struggles over the few hardest trophies, or a general lack of direction. It could be that the guides and roadmaps on alternative sites (I found several, including TA) did not cater to their needs. Or it could be that the audience is just too disinterested to look at those guides and it's going to fall on deaf ears.

I can't tell you if Monopoly Plus is the game you want to write about next, but I can tell you that your Razed walkthrough got 3 thanks from the only 36 people on site who have played it, which is a higher response rate than any I can think of. It goes to show that writing for niche games isn't pointless. And given the quick uptake of modern gamers, guides on newer games are always going to be fruitful.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • UndyneQuackUndyneQuack146,645
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 13:33
    The game being so short and easy is why I thought to do it to begin with, frankly. I totally accept the argument that it's old and wouldn't get seen much, but I also see the "it's so easy to write and I can do it, why NOT do it" argument too. I don't mind, it's simple enough to do and would be no bother.

As a side note, I appreciate you noting that about my Razed walkthrough ^_^
  • Posted on 12 January 20 at 08:40
    Could I drop the walkthrough for ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG? Thanks
  • Posted on 13 January 20 at 02:43
    Signor_Capybara said:
    Could I drop the walkthrough for ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG? Thanks
    Done!
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,218
    Posted on 26 January 20 at 19:15
    Hiya can I port my 'The Town of Light' WT from TA? Many thanks.
  • Posted on 27 January 20 at 21:30
    Stephcgee said:
    Hiya can I port my 'The Town of Light' WT from TA? Many thanks.
    Sorted. toast
  • Posted on 27 March 20 at 16:27
    I'd like to do a walkthrough for:

Her majesty's spiffing
    Back in 1995
    My name is mayo

I wrote a few guides here with my previous account go_with_oreo
  • Posted on 27 March 20 at 19:49
    Platinum_Dodo said:
    I'd like to do a walkthrough for:

Her majesty's spiffing
    Back in 1995
    My name is mayo

I wrote a few guides here with my previous account go_with_oreo
    I've set you up with the first one. I'll set you up with the others as you finish them. Thanks!
  • kickbutt1124kickbutt1124234,391
    Posted on 04 April 20 at 20:53
    I would like to do a walkthrough guide for the game GRID
    -Dalton Thomas
  • Posted on 08 April 20 at 14:17
    kickbutt1124 said:
    I would like to do a walkthrough guide for the game GRID
    It's set up. toast
  • Posted on 17 April 20 at 14:15
    I’d like to write a walkthrough for Minefield (PS4)
    Okmollen
  • Posted on 20 April 20 at 13:57
    Okmollen said:
    I’d like to write a walkthrough for Minefield (PS4)
    I've set it up. Cheers. toast
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,909
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 15:15
    Hey. I wrote a Golden Axe walkthrough a few years ago and it appears as deleted on my home screen. Can this be republished please? I assume it's still okay as it was up for years without issues.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 22 April 20 at 17:05
    rdenton85 said:
    Hey. I wrote a Golden Axe walkthrough a few years ago and it appears as deleted on my home screen. Can this be republished please? I assume it's still okay as it was up for years without issues.
    I've PMed you to see if we can figure it out.
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 00:27
    Hello Walkthrough Team,

I would like to create a walkthrough for:

Game: The Little Acre
    Platform: Playstation 4

Thank you!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads