Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• juke1974juke1974957,964
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:53
    Cuold i start doing One Piece Burning Blood walkthrough altrought i dont think many gamers plays that, and i did complete it on vita so its maybe different on console
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 02:34
    juke1974 said:
    Cuold i start doing One Piece Burning Blood walkthrough altrought i dont think many gamers plays that, and i did complete it on vita so its maybe different on console
    The walkthrough will count for the same game, so no worries! I'll set it up now.
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Kitty_PaineKitty_Paine844,873
    Posted on 22 June 19 at 06:35
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege needs an update to be published. List got a major rework and I fixed it and added new tips based on personal experience.
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 13:14
    Kitty_Paine said:
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege needs an update to be published. List got a major rework and I fixed it and added new tips based on personal experience.
    Someone is looking it over now!
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
    Posted on 26 June 19 at 09:43
    The published versions are the old ones. The ones from june 17th are the correct ones with the new information.
  • Posted on 26 June 19 at 15:58
    Kitty_Paine said:
    The published versions are the old ones. The ones from june 17th are the correct ones with the new information.
    Could you check again? I think I got the correct edit this time, but just in case.
  • Posted on 28 June 19 at 00:49
    BionicTriforce said:
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Trophies
    I'll set that up now. toast
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 13:44
    The overview and tips are correct but the walthrough still has the old info.
  • Posted on 28 June 19 at 23:33
    Kitty_Paine said:
    The overview and tips are correct but the walthrough still has the old info.
    I'll look again and PM you so we can get it right. Sorry for the issues! I didn't see any story page updates for that date, so that might be why.
  • VigilantCrowVigilantCrow548,586
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 18:25
    Anyone working on any guide content for Xcom 2 yet?
    I'm not great with grammar or punctuation, but if someone's willing to look over that aspect of things, I can cover the tactical side of the game and get at least a decent foundation written.
  • Posted on 29 July 19 at 19:56
    VigilantCrow said:
    Anyone working on any guide content for Xcom 2 yet?
    I'm not great with grammar or punctuation, but if someone's willing to look over that aspect of things, I can cover the tactical side of the game and get at least a decent foundation written.
    We ask that walkthroughs give enough detail to fully complete a game (meaning a player can get all trophies by following the walkthrough), so if your foundation can cover that, you're more than welcome to take it on! We have overseers that address spelling and grammar issues, so no worries if you make any mistakes.
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 18:19
    I can write a guide for Youtuber's life (NA) then copy it for (EU). The lists are the same.
  • Posted on 14 August 19 at 05:09
    Kitty_Paine said:
    I can write a guide for Youtuber's life (NA) then copy it for (EU). The lists are the same.
    It's good to go. toast
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 01:08
    I'd like to begin working on the walkthrough for Elea Trophies
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 18:11
    Najinceil said:
    I'd like to begin working on the walkthrough for Elea Trophies
    It's set up. toast
    Posted on 29 September 19 at 09:58
    Why was I removed from Rainbow six siege? I'm actually looking to update it a bit.
  • Posted on 29 September 19 at 15:46
    Kitty_Paine said:
    Why was I removed from Rainbow six siege? I'm actually looking to update it a bit.
    I've PMed you the details, but we can put you back on the walkthrough in a few.
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 08:24, Edited on 22 October 19 at 08:25 by Kitty_Paine
    Rainbow Six Siege is ready to be published, I updated it with more relevant information to make it more accurate to the current state of the game. I did click the notify overseer button. Though I may need to update it again in the future due to the state of Ubisoft trying to balance the ranked mode.
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 21:15
    Kitty_Paine said:
    Rainbow Six Siege is ready to be published, I updated it with more relevant information to make it more accurate to the current state of the game. I did click the notify overseer button. Though I may need to update it again in the future due to the state of Ubisoft trying to balance the ranked mode.
    The Overseer on it has been a bit busy with university, but he'll be finishing it here soon. You should have access from now on, so you can update it whenever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads