Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
juke1974
405,429
juke1974
Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:53
Cuold i start doing One Piece Burning Blood walkthrough altrought i dont think many gamers plays that, and i did complete it on vita so its maybe different on console
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 22 June 19 at 02:34
juke1974 said:
Cuold i start doing One Piece Burning Blood walkthrough altrought i dont think many gamers plays that, and i did complete it on vita so its maybe different on console
The walkthrough will count for the same game, so no worries! I'll set it up now.
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Kitty_Paine
439,952
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 22 June 19 at 06:35
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege needs an update to be published. List got a major rework and I fixed it and added new tips based on personal experience.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 22 June 19 at 13:14
Kitty_Paine said:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege needs an update to be published. List got a major rework and I fixed it and added new tips based on personal experience.
Someone is looking it over now!
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Kitty_Paine
439,952
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 26 June 19 at 09:43
The published versions are the old ones. The ones from june 17th are the correct ones with the new information.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 26 June 19 at 15:58
Kitty_Paine said:
The published versions are the old ones. The ones from june 17th are the correct ones with the new information.
Could you check again? I think I got the correct edit this time, but just in case.
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
BionicTriforce
Posted on 27 June 19 at 21:26
I'd like to write a walkthrough for Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Trophies
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 28 June 19 at 00:49
BionicTriforce said:
I'd like to write a walkthrough for Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Trophies
I'll set that up now. toast
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Kitty_Paine
439,952
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 28 June 19 at 13:44
The overview and tips are correct but the walthrough still has the old info.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 28 June 19 at 23:33
Kitty_Paine said:
The overview and tips are correct but the walthrough still has the old info.
I'll look again and PM you so we can get it right. Sorry for the issues! I didn't see any story page updates for that date, so that might be why.
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
VigilantCrow
56,908
VigilantCrow
Posted on 29 July 19 at 18:25
Anyone working on any guide content for Xcom 2 yet?
I'm not great with grammar or punctuation, but if someone's willing to look over that aspect of things, I can cover the tactical side of the game and get at least a decent foundation written.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 29 July 19 at 19:56
VigilantCrow said:
Anyone working on any guide content for Xcom 2 yet?
I'm not great with grammar or punctuation, but if someone's willing to look over that aspect of things, I can cover the tactical side of the game and get at least a decent foundation written.
We ask that walkthroughs give enough detail to fully complete a game (meaning a player can get all trophies by following the walkthrough), so if your foundation can cover that, you're more than welcome to take it on! We have overseers that address spelling and grammar issues, so no worries if you make any mistakes.
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Kitty_Paine
439,952
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 12 August 19 at 18:19
I can write a guide for Youtuber's life (NA) then copy it for (EU). The lists are the same.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 14 August 19 at 05:09
Kitty_Paine said:
I can write a guide for Youtuber's life (NA) then copy it for (EU). The lists are the same.
It's good to go. toast
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Najinceil
448,479
Najinceil
Posted on 20 August 19 at 01:08
I'd like to begin working on the walkthrough for Elea Trophies
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 20 August 19 at 18:11
Najinceil said:
I'd like to begin working on the walkthrough for Elea Trophies
It's set up. toast
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Kitty_Paine
439,952
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 29 September 19 at 09:58
Why was I removed from Rainbow six siege? I'm actually looking to update it a bit.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 29 September 19 at 15:46
Kitty_Paine said:
Why was I removed from Rainbow six siege? I'm actually looking to update it a bit.
I've PMed you the details, but we can put you back on the walkthrough in a few.
Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.