Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
davem300490
356,201
davem300490
Posted on 30 January 19 at 14:30
IronInfidel47 said:
Am I able to port my walkthrough of SEGA Bass Fishing from TA? I'll also have Saints Row IV ready from TSA within two weeks tops.
Shouldn't see why not, I'll get that set by tomorrow for you Iron.
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Soragoof
17,045
Soragoof
Posted on 30 January 19 at 16:34
If somebody that has a bit better structure and writing skills wants to tag team a Kingdom Hearts 3 walkthrough, I would love to help out!
Transmit-Disrupt
Posted on 01 February 19 at 09:37
Hello! I would like to write the Walkthrough for Beat Saber if possible smile

Don't have the platinum yet but it's imminent.
@AerisGainzbrah
IronInfidel47
Posted on 01 February 19 at 17:54
I'm set to Original Author for SEGA Bass Fishing and can't add pages. I'd like to have that fixed so I can work on the walkthrough.

What I meant by asking to have things set to Original Author are these below, since they're ports of walkthroughs that are already on TT due to having a "better" version on PS4 or having a PS3 version from the Vita ones.
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***



There are also a few walkthroughs whose videos are currently broken until someone approves the changes made to the appropriate pages; everything is done and waiting to be updated.
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
davem300490
356,201
davem300490
Posted on 02 February 19 at 21:17
Transmit-Disrupt said:
Hello! I would like to write the Walkthrough for Beat Saber if possible smile

Don't have the platinum yet but it's imminent.
I'll get that set for you tomorrow at the latest.

IronInfidel47 said:
I'm set to Original Author for SEGA Bass Fishing and can't add pages. I'd like to have that fixed so I can work on the walkthrough.

What I meant by asking to have things set to Original Author are these below, since they're ports of walkthroughs that are already on TT due to having a "better" version on PS4 or having a PS3 version from the Vita ones.
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***



There are also a few walkthroughs whose videos are currently broken until someone approves the changes made to the appropriate pages; everything is done and waiting to be updated.
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
I'll look into it Iron.
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Vitiated1
Posted on 03 February 19 at 16:16
Paranautical done, I'll do the JP stack now
Nomstuff
66,404
Nomstuff
Posted on 04 February 19 at 13:46
I'd like to write the walkthrough for Welcome Park please
http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
Kitty_Paine
398,644
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 07 February 19 at 00:22
Payday 1 is published. Ready to do Payday 2 (ps3). clap
davem300490
356,201
davem300490
Posted on 08 February 19 at 17:56
Vitiated1 said:
Paranautical done, I'll do the JP stack now
Set for you

Nomstuff said:
I'd like to write the walkthrough for Welcome Park please
Set for you

Kitty_Paine said:
Payday 1 is published. Ready to do Payday 2 (ps3). clap
Set for you
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Nomstuff
66,404
Nomstuff
Posted on 08 February 19 at 22:06, Edited on 08 February 19 at 22:07 by Nomstuff
Welcome park is waiting for review.

I'd like this one next Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus Trophies
http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
davem300490
356,201
davem300490
Posted on 09 February 19 at 14:35
Nomstuff said:
Welcome park is waiting for review.

I'd like this one next Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus Trophies
I'll sort that for you
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Nomstuff
66,404
Nomstuff
Posted on 09 February 19 at 14:53
Cheers
http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
JAdamGilman
Posted on 13 February 19 at 19:46
Anyone doing Resident Evil 2? If not, I'm interested.
J. Adam Gilman
davem300490
356,201
davem300490
Posted on 14 February 19 at 09:36
JAdamGilman said:
Anyone doing Resident Evil 2? If not, I'm interested.
I'm sure we could set that up for you. You'll get a PM shortly
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
natchnatty
40,710
natchnatty
Posted on 17 February 19 at 07:22
I'd like to do rocketbirds 2: evolution
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.