Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 02 January 19 at 20:58
    Can you write these on your phone or does it only work as HTML on PC?
  • Posted on 03 January 19 at 02:20
    I can not recommend doing it on the phone, even if it works. Small screen. However you could write the text in a text editor or something similar, such as google drive documents then copy it over and finalize the details before publishing.
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,218
    Posted on 05 January 19 at 08:41
    I'd like to take on the walkthrough for Spyro the Dragon if possible please (the first 1 for now)
    Thanks toast
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 11:32
    Vitiated1 said:
    Same to you Dave! I'll put in my request for Wolfenstein 09 now and check back after the new year
    Wolfenstein 09? You mean "The New Order"?

SolaceCreed said:
    I've never goven a walkthrough a go before but I may be up for trying it in January.
    That would be something we could work out.

IronInfidel47 said:
    I'll put a request in for Undertale for when you get around to it as well

EDIT: And make my role on Phantom Pain (PS3) Original Author so it appears as a port from the PS4 version

EDIT2: Please remove Nomstuff as a contributor on the Assassin's Creed Unity walkthrough as well, there is nothing of his that exists within it and I do not intend to rely on anyone else's work; if he was added recently, then it was without any communication to me about it beforehand
    Undertale will be done once the remaining walkthroughs of yours are checked over and put live, I'll speak with Prem about the OA thing and lastly, Nomstuff is an overseer, I'll set him as one. Not remove.

Hellfiregod6 said:
    I would love two make kingdom Harts guide please and thanks
    Which Kingdom Hearts would you like to do?

Stephcgee said:
    I'd like to take on the walkthrough for Spyro the Dragon if possible please (the first 1 for now)
    Thanks toast
    I'll set Spyro 1 for you Steph.

Last but not least, happy new year everybody!
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 13:19
    davem300490 said:
    Vitiated1 said:
    Same to you Dave! I'll put in my request for Wolfenstein 09 now and check back after the new year
    Wolfenstein 09? You mean "The New Order"?
    Most likely Wolfenstein Trophies
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 17:35
    Thanks for the clarification Dave, I didn't know more overseers were put on aside from Nicole.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 21:06
    Wolfenstein has been submitted, I'll take Resident Evil 0 next. There's no difference between versions.
    Posted on 09 January 19 at 13:13
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Thanks for the clarification Dave, I didn't know more overseers were put on aside from Nicole.
    Nom has been an overseer on TT from pretty much the start, he gets fed WT's from time to time to keep him fed though.
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,025
    Posted on 09 January 19 at 18:37
    I was manager for a time as well, which is why I'm on a bunch.
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
    Posted on 11 January 19 at 13:33
    Nomstuff said:
    I was manager for a time as well, which is why I'm on a bunch.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that time too laugh
  • UndyneQuackUndyneQuack146,645
    Posted on 11 January 19 at 16:02, Edited on 11 January 19 at 17:50 by UndyneQuack
    Hi there, I recently completed No Man's Sky on PS4 (having already beaten it separately on PC) and would be interested in writing the walkthrough for it, including the free path-finder update. I have read through the Walkthrough Structure guide, as well as the Solution Rules and Guidelines page which was linked in it. I got most of the trophies in permadeath mode and my guide would be for that purpose, so as to get them all in one playthrough. I am aware I do not yet have the trophy for building an exocraft on the ps4, but I am fully aware of how to get it (it involves multiple batches of waiting, which is the only reason I have not yet got it, and fully expect to have it before I'd complete the walkthrough).

Edit: got the last trophy straight after posting this, so I'm done 100% both on steam and on ps4 now.
  • ChronodoodChronodood61,427
    Posted on 14 January 19 at 16:29
    Hello, I'd like to give Infamous Second Son a shot, I've completed the platinum twice with the second run being just completed last night. I have a vast knowledge of the game and recommendation for the game.
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 05:41
    UndyneQuack said:
    Hi there, I recently completed No Man's Sky on PS4 (having already beaten it separately on PC) and would be interested in writing the walkthrough for it, including the free path-finder update. I have read through the Walkthrough Structure guide, as well as the Solution Rules and Guidelines page which was linked in it. I got most of the trophies in permadeath mode and my guide would be for that purpose, so as to get them all in one playthrough. I am aware I do not yet have the trophy for building an exocraft on the ps4, but I am fully aware of how to get it (it involves multiple batches of waiting, which is the only reason I have not yet got it, and fully expect to have it before I'd complete the walkthrough).

Edit: got the last trophy straight after posting this, so I'm done 100% both on steam and on ps4 now.
    Hi there, I will get that set up for you by the end of the day

Chronodood said:
    Hello, I'd like to give Infamous Second Son a shot, I've completed the platinum twice with the second run being just completed last night. I have a vast knowledge of the game and recommendation for the game.
    Hi there, I'll have that set up for you by the end of day
    Posted on 19 January 19 at 20:38
    BionicTriforce said:
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight Trophies and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Trophies

They're going to basically be the same thing.
    Hey there, I'll have the Persona 3 walkthrough set up for you tomorrow, I'm just heading to bed due to illness. Once the P3 walkthrough is wrote up and published, we can then look at P5 for you. smile
  • Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:03, Edited on 19 January 19 at 21:11 by Vitiated1
    RE0 done and submitted, I'll do Lost Planet 2 now
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 15:37
    All set up.
  • Posted on 25 January 19 at 18:48
    LP2 done, I'll do Paranautical Activity next. The versions are the same.
    Posted on 27 January 19 at 19:54
    Vitiated1 said:
    LP2 done, I'll do Paranautical Activity next. The versions are the same.
    Soon as we've pushed the other 2 into live status I'll set you up with he requested one.
  • Posted on 28 January 19 at 02:46
    Am I able to port my walkthrough of SEGA Bass Fishing from TA? I'll also have Saints Row IV ready from TSA within two weeks tops.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads