Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 25 November 18 at 08:47
davem300490 said:
Stephcgee said:
Can someone set me up on What Remains of Edith Finch please? No work has been done by the previous owner since May and they’ve been given plenty of time to claim it IMO. Thank ye :)
I've sent them a message and asked if they could respond in a timely manner, if nothing comes of it then I shall set the walkthrough up with you as soon as it's sorted.
I'll set that walkthrough up for you Steph

Vitiated1 said:
Just a reminder about setting up Slender on PS3 for me when you guys get a chance
I'll sort that.
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Stephcgee
Stephcgee
Posted on 25 November 18 at 14:49
Thanks a lot Dave toast
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 25 November 18 at 18:23
Stephcgee said:
Thanks a lot Dave toast
Happy to help smile toast
Vitiated1
Posted on 27 November 18 at 00:56
Slender stacks are done, guess I'll move from horror onto shooters. I'll do one for 007 Quantum of Solace, at least the campaign guide should still be helpful to some.
natchnatty
natchnatty
Posted on 28 November 18 at 07:10
Foul Play walkthrough is ready for review. Tried PM and discussion board but can't get anyone's attention :/
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 28 November 18 at 12:55, Edited on 01 December 18 at 20:44 by davem300490
Vitiated1 said:
Slender stacks are done, guess I'll move from horror onto shooters. I'll do one for 007 Quantum of Solace, at least the campaign guide should still be helpful to some.
I'll sort that, give me until the weekend?

natchnatty said:
Foul Play walkthrough is ready for review. Tried PM and discussion board but can't get anyone's attention :/
Who did you try to PM? I'm always active and I've not seen anything come into my inbox. I'll have it sorted by the weekend for you.

Natch, I should have your walkthrough published by the middle of the week, I'm going to play the game myself with your walkthrough (as I have the game on Vita) and then check for errors etc.
Vitiated1
Posted on 02 December 18 at 00:06
007 done, I'll take on the horrendous abomination known as Blood Drive next
IronInfidel47
Posted on 05 December 18 at 06:44, Edited on 05 December 18 at 06:45 by IronInfidel47
Phantom Pain has been ported, and both that and Peace Walker are in review.

I'd like to port over my walkthrough for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. The previous statement on it is that it should be ported here after it's been checked on TSA, but [---]

EDIT: It's being checked on now, but it was stagnant for a few months prior. But still, that would be something I'd like to port next.
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 08 December 18 at 17:35
Still waiting for payday 1 and 2.
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 10 December 18 at 20:51
Vitiated1 said:
007 done, I'll take on the horrendous abomination known as Blood Drive next
I'll get that sorted by tomorrow evening for you.

IronInfidel47 said:
Phantom Pain has been ported, and both that and Peace Walker are in review.

I'd like to port over my walkthrough for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. The previous statement on it is that it should be ported here after it's been checked on TSA, but [---]

EDIT: It's being checked on now, but it was stagnant for a few months prior. But still, that would be something I'd like to port next.
I'll get that sorted by tomorrow evening for you.

Kitty_Paine said:
Still waiting for payday 1 and 2.
I'll have that sorted for tomorrow evening as well.

It's been a hectic few days and I'm playing catch up. Sorry everybody.

Also, the Christmas break is coming up soon so nothing will be getting done, to give us and you guys a bit of a break smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.