AuthorMessage
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 13 October 18 at 01:25
Metal Gear Survive is ready. wink
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 22 October 18 at 17:50
Hey everybody, just giving a quick update. I'm really unwell at the moment (really bad throat infection) so I'm sleeping and not a lot else. I promise you these will be sorted as soon as possible, hell my throat is that bad I can't even be near my 3 week old daughter!
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 22 October 18 at 18:02
Damn, get well soon.
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 28 October 18 at 23:12, Edited on 28 October 18 at 23:14 by Prem-aka-Prince
Vitiated1 - Friday the 13th: The Game Walkthrough
You make a 200 hour game seem easy, well done. My only advice is to watch out for apostrophe S. I only made changes on the first page and it's now published.

IronInfidel47 - Assassin's Creed Rogue Walkthrough
I feel like we've done this dance enough times now that you know what I would notice before I even notice it. The layout and style is impeccable, so I only made small changes. I'll mention that the Ninja trophy on Sequence 3 is boxed, I can't tell if this is deliberate as part of the aside from the previous Note or if this was included by accident. I've also updated the final sentence of Sequence 6 due to a typo. I also removed a relic mention of the word 'achievement' in the templar maps page, which is a little literary irony on a page about hunting for relics. On the misc page all subheadings mentioned achievements instead of trophies, so this is fixed. Also, I've updated you to Transformer on this one (the PS3 version) as requested.

Kitty_Paine - Metal Gear Survive Walkthrough
It's good, I've proofed the first half and published it with listed edit notes left for your reference. I don't think I can survive reading the rest, researching this game makes my mind numb. It's good work though, thank you.

General:-
Also let me know if there are any content updates I've missed, the system has a terrible way of handling it, there is no list and I just get spammed with automessages - updates for Aabs Animals, Just Cause 2, and Metal Gear Solid 3, & Vita, have been put through to live page by page.

Monk, I started on FIFA 14 but there were too many changes and it's late. I'm sorry for the delay in publishing this one but I had genuinely begun working on it before any of the others - the list of edit notes had gotten to a page long before I admitted to myself how depressing it was. Please don't port things written by multiple writers a long time ago - the quality is a concern to me and some of it clearly isn't coherent English even in the original. Fixing a half-decade old game is not really helping anyone compared to writing new material.

Iron and Vitiated I've published one each for you but ran out of time for the seconds. Vitated you've requested Slender The Arrival but there are three versions please could you specify. Happy to set you up with the NA PS4 version with EU version tied in if you can confirm they're identical, then you can port to PS3 version if the same.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
IronInfidel47
Posted on 29 October 18 at 16:31
Thanks for the big update reply, glad you were able to fix some issues I didn’t see in Rogue. I wanted the Ninja trophy to be boxed to make it stand out from the rest of the page, so that’s why it’s like that.

Whenever you have the time (I’m still stagnant on ACUnity but am close to starting), I’m able to bring over Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as well.
Vitiated1
Posted on 29 October 18 at 19:13
Slender doesn't matter, they're all the same game with no variations. I'll be sure to be a scan for apostrophes before I submit
natchnatty
natchnatty
Posted on 01 November 18 at 20:52
I'd like to make a walkthrough for Foul Play
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 04 November 18 at 10:30, Edited on 04 November 18 at 10:51 by Prem-aka-Prince
IronInfidel47 said:
...I’m able to bring over Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as well.
No worries. MGSV is now set up, I went with the PS4 version to begin with as on TA you have the X1 version only. I assume the PS3 version is almost identical as they were released simultaneously, let us know if you'd like that as well.
Vitiated1 said:
Slender doesn't matter, they're all the same game with no variations. I'll be sure to be a scan for apostrophes before I submit
Thanks for confirming, I've set you up on the two PS4 versions first, you have both on TA so it will be easy to copy down to PS3 once published.
By the way, the apostrophes is not a complaint, just thought I'd mention it as the standard is good, there's nothing but fine-tuning left smile
natchnatty said:
I'd like to make a walkthrough for Foul Play
This is now set up. It's been a while since you've written for either site, but I like your style, so I'm looking forward to this. I note that this is a new writing and not a port from TA, perhaps when you're done they might benefit from a port over. Let us know if you have any issues or need any help.

Monk, I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you are well. If you would like to port one of your remaining walkthroughs or write a new one just let us know, we can get you set up since you are done with your side on the existing one and it's just taking a bit longer than usual to be edited.

Monk, Iron, and Vitiated - our good man Dave has kindly offered to take on the editing for your outstanding walkthroughs (this weekend I am dedicating to https://www.extra-life.org/ charity event, I go back to it after this). I am keeping these at the top of my to do list if he's not able. Sorry for the delay but they are not forgotten!

Thanks all and hope you're having a good weekend toast
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
IronInfidel47
Posted on 04 November 18 at 18:10
Thanks for updating us all, I’m sure you’re super busy without your WT manager responsibilities. For future reference, the two versions of MGSV are identical, but as before I think it’d make sense to first port it to the PS4 and have that proofed before moving to the PS3.
The_Monk_BAD_iT
Posted on 06 November 18 at 11:00
Prem-aka-Prince said:
Monk, I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you are well. If you would like to port one of your remaining walkthroughs or write a new one just let us know, we can get you set up since you are done with your side on the existing one and it's just taking a bit longer than usual to be edited.
Hey Prince, I'm fine smile. I'm busy with my son and work. Thanks for your interest.
Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | YouTube: #Play4Fun-TV | The Monk BAD iT™
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 08 November 18 at 09:32
Hey everybody, I'm now back and will be working through walkthroughs. Has all your requests been handled? If not please let me know.
Vitiated1
Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:19
That's PS4 Slender done, I'll do the PS3 port of that now before moving onto something new.
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 15 November 18 at 02:16, Edited on 15 November 18 at 03:17 by Kitty_Paine
I can do Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for both PS3 and PS4. The lists are identical so the guides will essentially be the same.
I'll take Payday 2 (PS3) and Payday the Heist as well.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 18 November 18 at 08:03
Kitty_Paine said:
I can do Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for both PS3 and PS4. The lists are identical so the guides will essentially be the same.
I'm currently writing Phantom Pain; I've already written the walkthrough on TrueAchievements.
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 18 November 18 at 08:05
Oh ok np
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 21 November 18 at 07:19
Kitty_Paine said:
So is it just Payday 2 (PS3) and the first one?
Kitty_Paine
Kitty_Paine
Posted on 21 November 18 at 07:22
davem300490 said:
Kitty_Paine said:
So is it just Payday 2 (PS3) and the first one?
I guess so
Stephcgee
Stephcgee
Posted on 21 November 18 at 07:43
Can someone set me up on What Remains of Edith Finch please? No work has been done by the previous owner since May and they’ve been given plenty of time to claim it IMO. Thank ye :)
davem300490
davem300490
Posted on 22 November 18 at 12:27
Stephcgee said:
Can someone set me up on What Remains of Edith Finch please? No work has been done by the previous owner since May and they’ve been given plenty of time to claim it IMO. Thank ye :)
I've sent them a message and asked if they could respond in a timely manner, if nothing comes of it then I shall set the walkthrough up with you as soon as it's sorted.
Vitiated1
Posted on 24 November 18 at 23:40
Just a reminder about setting up Slender on PS3 for me when you guys get a chance
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.