Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 07:29
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    I would like to write the Jeopardy! (PS3) Walkthrough.
    I'll get that sorted for you! smile
    Walkthrough Manager. General all round nice guy
  • Posted on 03 March 18 at 12:36
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Overcooked is done, so when you guys are done checking it I guess I'll do Sonic Mania
    Sonic Mania Walkthrough port is now set up to IronInfidel47
    This is where the cards live
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 00:23
    I've always wanted to give one a go, I take it you need the platinum before you write one?
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 07:15
    SolaceCreed said:
    I've always wanted to give one a go, I take it you need the platinum before you write one?
    Not at all, if you feel like you'd like to tackle a walkthrough for a game you have played and feel comfortable about writing then you are welcome to give it a go toast
  • Posted on 14 March 18 at 02:00
    I've just finished 3D Dot Game Heroes (Japanese) and would like to contribute a mini-walkthru from notes I took while going through it. There is already an exceptional walkthrough on Gamefaqs that I'd need to refer to, however there is very little information online about the original Japanese version.

Would be happy to discuss with my nominated overseer to perhaps work out the best method to contribute...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 March 18 at 21:36, Edited on 15 March 18 at 21:39 by
    I'm interested in writing walkthroughs for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3) , Jak II (PS3) , and Jak 3 (PS3) ... (in that order) I have completed all 3 of these games on the PS3 and I would love to have a reason to play through them again.

EDIT: I know that I am only allowed to write a walkthrough for one game at a time, but it would be nice if I could get pre-approval for Jak 2 and Jak 3.
    Sincerely, AI Complex
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 21:47, Edited on 15 March 18 at 21:55 by Prem-aka-Prince
    MushaConvoy said:
    I've just finished 3D Dot Game Heroes (Japanese)... Would be happy to discuss with my nominated overseer to perhaps work out the best method to contribute...
    PM sent, let's see what we can do diveAI_Complex said:
    I'm interested in writing walkthroughs for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3) ...
    I'll set you up for the first now; surely you can do the other two, but let's take it one step at a time and work together on polishing off the first one before we bite off some more, how does that sound?

Edit: It's loaded and ready to write, give us a shout if there's anything we can do to help music
    This is where the cards live
  • Posted on 18 March 18 at 21:09
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Overcooked is done, so when you guys are done checking it I guess I'll do Sonic Mania
    The Sonic Mania walkthrough is done.
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 08:58
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Hey bud, it's getting checked over as we speak smile
    Posted on 23 March 18 at 19:04
    davem300490 said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Hey bud, it's getting checked over as we speak smile
    Hey Iron, that is published now. As are the Pac-Man ones! Keep up the good work! toast
  • Posted on 31 March 18 at 21:56
    I suppose Skyrim is taken?
  • Posted on 01 April 18 at 20:33
    I would like to volunteer to write a guide for BioShock (PS3/PS4). I've played through the game numerous times and hold a record for the game as well. I plan on doing a thorough and detailed walkthrough for the game.
    GOAST_21
    Posted on 02 April 18 at 06:10
    torrens7760 said:
    I suppose Skyrim is taken?
    Hey, would that be the PS3 or PS4 version? Neither have a walkthrough set up on them. Which would you like to start on?

GOAST_21 said:
    I would like to volunteer to write a guide for BioShock (PS3/PS4). I've played through the game numerous times and hold a record for the game as well. I plan on doing a thorough and detailed walkthrough for the game.
    I'll get the PS3 version set up for you, which Bioshock game would you like first?
  • Posted on 02 April 18 at 08:54
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 17:30
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 20:32
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 22:42
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 23:45
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Go to the Community section at the top of the site and the bottom should have Manage Walkthroughs. You can then select the game, add pages and make changes.

As long as you have experience of the DLC, I am sure it will be fine. If it is questioned, you can always link to your profile with the DLC on the Xbox side
    Thanks.
    I dropped down the Community tab and couldn't see 'Manage Walkthroughs'. I've alt-f'd through and I'm still lost. D:
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 08:14
    torrens7760 said:
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Go to the Community section at the top of the site and the bottom should have Manage Walkthroughs. You can then select the game, add pages and make changes.

As long as you have experience of the DLC, I am sure it will be fine. If it is questioned, you can always link to your profile with the DLC on the Xbox side
    Thanks.
    I dropped down the Community tab and couldn't see 'Manage Walkthroughs'. I've alt-f'd through and I'm still lost. D:
    Hey Torrens, I've having a little difficulty setting the walkthrough up as I can't see the deleted section anymore and that is where it is. I've asked Prince to look into it for me though, you will get a notification when it is set up smile
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 08:40
    davem300490 said:
    torrens7760 said:
    Kornfan2007 said:

Thanks.
    Hey Torrens, I've having a little difficulty setting the walkthrough up as I can't see the deleted section anymore and that is where it is. I've asked Prince to look into it for me though, you will get a notification when it is set up smile
    Yup, I logged in and saw the notification this morning. Thanks! Hope I wasn't any bother.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads