Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• Posted on 13 August 13 at 13:58, Edited on 03 April 14 at 10:25 by thirtysmooth
    If you are interested in writing a walkthrough, please post in this thread with the game you are interested in.

Before deciding whether or not you want to write a walkthrough, you should be aware that a well-constructed, detailed walkthrough can take up a significant amount of time. It is important to note that any incorrect information in a walkthrough reflects poorly on the site. As such, please strive to only include correct information in your walkthroughs.

Whilst we will try to assign an overseer that has also played the game, this will not always be possible. In some cases, we will not be able to verify all your information.

As a general rule, the more detail, the better. This is entirely dependent on the type of game you are writing the walkthrough for. If you believe more information is needed to help the readers, please include it! You don't have to include the DLC with your walkthrough if you don't want to, but it is strongly encouraged. We also encourage you to write a complete walkthrough of the entire game, not just how to earn the trophies, but again this isn't essential.

Stating your interest in helping with a walkthrough in this thread does not guarantee you the sole rights to the walkthrough. The Walkthroughs on TrueTrophies are of a wiki style. As such, if you show interest in a game that has already been worked on, you will (in most cases) be added to the walkthrough as an Editor. If there is no progress, or the previous owner has opted out of writing the walkthrough, you will be the owner of the walkthrough.

You can check which walkthroughs are in progress here:
    Walkthroughs

After posting in this thread, we will usually be in contact with you within 48 hours. If more than 48 hours has passed without contact from the management, please send us a Personal Message.

Our walkthroughs are significantly different in format than walkthroughs on any other site. Please read through the following thread for information on how your walkthrough should be written:

How to Write a Walkthrough

Thanks in advance for your interest!
    Walkthrough Management
  • Posted on 13 August 13 at 15:05, Edited on 31 October 13 at 01:02 by Prem-aka-Prince
    I started writing a walkthrough for Prince of Persia Sands of Time HD, very detailed and in the style of a full game walkthrough (with the specific parts on specific trophies ready to be extracted). I did maybe a third or quarter of the game, and then the next day I did another third or so, but I lost everything I wrote for that day due to a stupid mistake! How frustrating! I was wondering if someone else would start on it while I was stalled... but it looks like nobody has so maybe when we get to the point of assigning people if I get picked I can start it up again.

I have learnt a lot of the finer details about the game and my English is good, when structured, so even though there are many other walkthroughs for this game (both HD and original), I hope my first walkthrough will be useful for many users in years to come.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 13 August 13 at 21:00
    Darn it someone already snagged the God Of War one xD.
  • Posted on 14 August 13 at 12:10
    I'd like to take the Demon's Souls walkthrough thanks smile
  • Posted on 14 August 13 at 12:56
    Saw please i have written it for trueachievements and would like to write it for playstation, if you can let me have it i am playing it again tonight so i can start writing tonight
  • Posted on 14 August 13 at 13:15
    Hey guys, I should probably interject at this point. We won't be assigning any walkthroughs just yet as we're still in the testing process. Feel free to reserve walkthrough by posting in this thread as you normally would and when we're up-and-running, we'll let you know.
  • PuRe_PretzelPuRe_Pretzel122,490
    Posted on 15 August 13 at 02:55
    I would love to do uDraw Instant Artist and LittleBigPlanet 2 along with dlc's if someone hasn't done that already
  • Posted on 15 August 13 at 21:21, Edited on 10 April 14 at 10:55 by ArcticMusquito
    Volunteer to write ICO
    http://www.trueachievements.com/Musquito.htm
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 09:06
    I see one walkthrough has been published does that mean people who have asked in here to do one will be accepted very soon
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 13:25
    m0j0s_magicsaw said:
    I see one walkthrough has been published does that mean people who have asked in here to do one will be accepted very soon
    No. It was published for testing purposes only. We'll begin accepting walkthrough requests when the site officially launches.
  • Posted on 30 August 13 at 07:40
    That's fair enough then
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,412
    Posted on 13 October 13 at 19:40, Edited on 07 February 14 at 02:52 by Nomstuff
    Edit: Changed Mind.
  • Nameless600Nameless6001,805,212
    Posted on 31 October 13 at 15:51
    Anyway I can help let me know, I have over 100 plats, a brother with over 50 and a co-worker/good friend who plays 360 and has over one hundred 1000's.

I know for sure I can do the newest Skylanders: Swapforce, but I have extensive knowledge of the series and its characters, so I could write all 3 if need be.

Also I can do almost any Dynasty warrior game (other than 8 as I don't have the plat), as I have been playing the series for years and know extensive information.

Otherwise take a look at my trophy list, Any plat I have I can help with to a certain degree if not do the whole thing.
  • Posted on 31 October 13 at 16:08
    You request to do a walkthrough you're interested in instead of people suggesting one you do :)
    Mainly a 360 player
  • Nameless600Nameless6001,805,212
    Posted on 31 October 13 at 22:14, Edited on 31 October 13 at 22:16 by Nameless600
    Spilner1001 said:
    You request to do a walkthrough you're interested in instead of people suggesting one you do :)
    I'd love to do any of the ones I mentioned above, more my point is I want this site to be as completed/full as trueachievements is. If there is anyone I can lend a hand (via writing walkthroughs or anything else) I'd be happy to help.
  • Posted on 01 November 13 at 11:30, Edited on 01 November 13 at 11:30 by thirtysmooth
    Nameless600 said:
    I'd love to do any of the ones I mentioned above, more my point is I want this site to be as completed/full as trueachievements is. If there is anyone I can lend a hand (via writing walkthroughs or anything else) I'd be happy to help.
    Once we're fully up-and-running, we'll look to get these walkthroughs underway.
  • Posted on 01 November 13 at 14:39
    Woohoo looking forward to doing saw and thinking about wwe 2k14
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 15:33
    Wouldn't mind, if it's required, putting one together for Human Revolution (or maybe the Directors Cut)
    It'd take me a fair while I think, but I reckon I could do a decent job.

Not sure I could do a newer game.
    Only because I haven't got the time to load in to make it helpful!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads