Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Titanfall 2 Heads the Lineup for PS Plus Games in December

• CanezzaCanezza74,208
    Posted on 27 November 19 at 19:27
    I never knew Death Stranding and Monster Energy Supercross were set in the same universe?
  • Posted on 27 November 19 at 22:09
    Happy with Monster Energy Supercross! It probably would have ended up in my collection at some point anyway if I found it cheap enough, but no complaints about it coming to PS+!

I already own and have played Titanfall 2 but that's a really good game for those who haven't played it. But damn, that one trophy for finishing in the top 3 of the gauntlet leaderboard is soooo hard for me facepalm It's all I need for the plat and I just cannot do it cry
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • yannyb83yannyb83337,490
    Posted on 27 November 19 at 23:25
    Not a good month for my taste but decent titles nonetheless
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:37
    Not interested in this lot. Hopefully others can enjoy these selections.
    J. Adam Gilman
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 11:33
    Titanfall 2 is a great game. I played the hell out of the MP with my old gaming group. It sucks the game died way too quick and is just the same group of people, it deserved much more.
  • GampxSGampxS371,405
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 13:45, Edited on 28 November 19 at 13:47 by GampxS
    Titanfall 2 ftw. Played it on PC and Xboy. Not gonna play it again but will add it lol.
    Monster on the other hand is garbage in my opinion and I wont even bother adding it.
  • NxtDocNxtDoc586,773
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 19:33
    Titanfall 2 is such a damn good game. The Campaign was good as hell as well.

It's unfortunate that EA threw it out there in between COD & their own Battlefield game.

Ultimately it sold underwhelming, and lowered Respawns value so EA could buy them much lower than they anticipated.
    Xbox is ruining gaming. They have made record profits with no games. Shifting focus on adding more & more subscriptions, with a lack of content.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:47, Edited on 29 November 19 at 18:50 by Leigrez
    Titanfall 2 is a great pickup for anyone who hasn't played it. So much fun and it should boost the mp quite a bit, which would be awesome. But Monster Supercross is quite possibly one of the worst racing/mx games around... look at reviews for it, theres weird ragdoll effects, awkward jumps and launching, and just an all around glitchy experience.

In my opinion, a extremely lackluster month. Titanfall 2 has been on sale numerous times for 5$ - 8$ for the ultimate edition, so it's less than a ps plus subscription for the month, while Monster Supercross I woudn't recommend to anyone, based on everything I've watched and read about it.

**EDIT** Also watch the rarity of Titanfall 2's platinum spike, it's going to be amazing. Cause I can't see many regular gamers go after the plat, especially with "...Becomes the Master" trophy ***EDIT***
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 30 November 19 at 02:11
    Leigrez said:
    Titanfall 2 is a great pickup for anyone who hasn't played it. So much fun and it should boost the mp quite a bit, which would be awesome. But Monster Supercross is quite possibly one of the worst racing/mx games around... look at reviews for it, theres weird ragdoll effects, awkward jumps and launching, and just an all around glitchy experience.

In my opinion, a extremely lackluster month. Titanfall 2 has been on sale numerous times for 5$ - 8$ for the ultimate edition, so it's less than a ps plus subscription for the month, while Monster Supercross I woudn't recommend to anyone, based on everything I've watched and read about it.

**EDIT** Also watch the rarity of Titanfall 2's platinum spike, it's going to be amazing. Cause I can't see many regular gamers go after the plat, especially with "...Becomes the Master" trophy ***EDIT***
    That achievement is such a pain. I tried it on the Xbox and couldn't get it after a couple hours
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 22:25, Edited on 01 December 19 at 22:26 by Leigrez
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    That achievement is such a pain. I tried it on the Xbox and couldn't get it after a couple hours
    Oh most definitely! I remember giving it a bunch of attempts. After a couple hours I gave up... then randomly in March I was playing Gran Turismo 6 and finally got the Ayrton Senna time beaten, and was in the zone, so figured I would give it a go again... beat it in 20 minutes... just an all around strange and amazing gaming day.

My recommendation is just try beating it here or there, because you will finish it. It's because you won't be so annoyed just grinding the same map for hours and hours getting more and more frustrated.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads