Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

The Gamer Menu

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,477
    Posted on 27 November 19 at 16:00
    Find out all the functionality available from our new Gamer Menu

Please click here to read the story: The Gamer Menu
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,691,661
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 03:08, Edited on 29 November 19 at 03:11 by Leigrez
    Personally love the look and feel of the site! Great job! Out of curiosity has anyone else found there is an overabundance of a message and notification about the same thing, like a response on a post, or a game completion ... I feel as if doubling up is a very big annoyance, and should be removed.

Is there any way to just have the messages or just have the notifications?
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed701,480
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 03:48
    I'm growing to like this menu, at first it frustrated me but it does feel better in layout thab before.
  • Posted on 30 November 19 at 13:51
    Leigrez said:
    Personally love the look and feel of the site! Great job! Out of curiosity has anyone else found there is an overabundance of a message and notification about the same thing, like a response on a post, or a game completion ... I feel as if doubling up is a very big annoyance, and should be removed.

Is there any way to just have the messages or just have the notifications?
    The notifications are being doubled up temporarily. It will be resolved soon. smile
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,691,661
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 22:19
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    The notifications are being doubled up temporarily. It will be resolved soon. smile
    Ahhh fantastic! Thanks!
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed701,480
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 02:15
    I was wondering if instead of the gamer menu trying to guess my next trophies I'll earn, whether it could be a quick overview of my current goals (for pro holders it could be the three closest to completion).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads