Pro Account Holders

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

Responsive Beta Bug Reports

• Posted on 21 November 19 at 12:09, Edited on 21 November 19 at 12:10 by WebChimpPermalink
    Please read this before posting

Thank you for helping to test the new TrueTrophies Responsive website.

Before posting in this thread, please check that the issue you have experienced hasn't already been posted.

Please post any general feedback in this thread.

If it hasn't, please post the following information about your issue:

1. The URL you saw the issue on

2. Your browser

3. Your device and operating system

Thank you!

Notes: The dark theme has been completely re-written. We know it isn't perfect yet, and we are working on improving it over time. Please only report dark theme issues if they look like they have not been styled at all.
  • iXanoniXanon88,184
  • NajinceilNajinceil462,343
    Posted on 24 November 19 at 12:35, Edited on 24 November 19 at 12:36 by NajinceilPermalink
    Two very minor things;

The stars at the bottom of a review for rating are green.
    Image - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2775516751603957....png
    Link - LEFT ALIVE Reviews

The time on your listed walkthroughs aren't listed. I'm sure it's meant to be the estimated completion time you list it.. If I remember correctly.
    Image - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2775516751603957....png
    Link - Walkthroughs

Alsoalso, I see the hyperlink above is just "Walkthroughs", but it's by gamerid, should it not be "Najinceils Walkthroughs" ?
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 14:27Permalink
    iXanon said:
    The alignment is off when comparing games with another gamer.
    Thank you, this is fixed pending an update.

iXanon said:
    Tables don't always display as expected (maybe a cache issue?)
    Would you be able to provide a little more information on this? How are you expecting the tables to look?

iXanon said:
    Were comments omitted from mobile view intentionally? If so, you may want to remove the "View comments" text/link below the article.
    Under the news article you will see a "View discussion" button. Press this and it'll load the comments in.
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 14:28Permalink
    Najinceil said:
    The stars at the bottom of a review for rating are green.
    Thank you, this is fixed pending a site update.
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 14:40Permalink
    Najinceil said:
    The time on your listed walkthroughs aren't listed. I'm sure it's meant to be the estimated completion time you list it.. If I remember correctly.
    I've just been through the code, and we base the completion estimate here on the votes against the game. We also only attribute a proper completion estimate to a title if there are three or more voters. In this instance there's only your completion estimate vote against the game. As soon as two more people vote then you'll see a value displayed here.
  • iXanoniXanon88,184
    Posted on 25 November 19 at 15:02Permalink
    WebChimp said:
    iXanon said:
    Would you be able to provide a little more information on this? How are you expecting the tables to look?
    Sometimes, not all of the data is loading.
    https://ibb.co/GFhGpmv

However, if I click on the Euro flag, and then back on the UK flag - the data appears fine.
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 15:56Permalink
    iXanon said:
    WebChimp said:
    iXanon said:
    Sometimes, not all of the data is loading.
    https://ibb.co/GFhGpmv

However, if I click on the Euro flag, and then back on the UK flag - the data appears fine.
    Thank you. This is sorted too, pending a site update.
  • benh57benh57146,750
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.