Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: May 28th, 2014

• PunkyliarPunkyliar104,132
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 00:45
    Treasures Of Montezuma Arena NOT AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA??? Are you KIDDING me??? cry Well that has just ruined my day.
    So does that actually mean we won't be getting it at all or that we will, but just not this week?
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 09:16
    Borderlands 2 on vita, DOH... no brainer, looking forward to longer waiting time's in the chippy.
    "I came to game"
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 09:40
    Wasn't Code Veronica X HD already on the PSN Store? It was even in that bundle with RE4 recently.
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar104,132
    Posted on 29 May 14 at 10:09, Edited on 29 May 14 at 10:12 by Punkyliar
    LunchCannon54 said:
    Wasn't Code Veronica X HD already on the PSN Store? It was even in that bundle with RE4 recently.
    Maybe it wasn't available separately? It definitely has a release date for yesterday and was announced in the PS EU blog.

A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Treasures Of Montezuma Arena NOT AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA??? Are you KIDDING me??? cry Well that has just ruined my day.
    So does that actually mean we won't be getting it at all or that we will, but just not this week?
    I don't know. They haven't said anything.
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 12:57
    i have just played ace combat infinity and its amazing and id really like to get raiden 4 overkill as thats the only version of raiden 4 released in the uk and is the 2nd raiden game with a uk release
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 14:58
    Oooo a free game, added to download list.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 16:11, Edited on 29 May 14 at 16:12 by munchmagic1986
    20 quid for Worms! Fecking bolt Team 17. I love Worms as much as the next guy but 20 quid is a bit much, especially since none of my regular Worms friends have a PS4.

Will grab those Minecraft texture packs though
    This message will self delete in 5.4.3.2.1........error (1026)
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 23:11
    Punkyliar said:
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I don't know. They haven't said anything.
    Ok, no worries. Hopefully we will see it sometime in the not too distant future. I was really looking forward to it after enjoying TOM Blitz.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • brzemin82brzemin82113,352
    Posted on 01 June 14 at 18:18
    I already finished game: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpents Curse Episode 2, but I can't sync my trophies from VITA to PSN. I see that this site also doesn't have trophies for Episode 2 :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.