Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Persona 5 headlines the latest additions to the PlayStation Now lineup

• Posted on 06 November 19 at 20:45
    So is PS Now slowly going the way of Xbox Game Pass where they will start removing games on a more regular basis?
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,704,950
    Posted on 06 November 19 at 20:48
    Ridiculous only 3 games this month... Sony is really being stingy since they won and know they won this Generation... rising cost in PS plus... less games... saying they will add more games via timed exclusives to PS now... they only release 1 new game in two months that's staying... they other 7 are timed trials...
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,704,950
    Posted on 06 November 19 at 20:49
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    So is PS Now slowly going the way of Xbox Game Pass where they will start removing games on a more regular basis?
    Yeah it's looking like that... and I am hating it so much... also sucks cause Game Pass at least has DAY 1 exclusives on there like Gears 5 and Outer Worlds... would be nice if Death Stranding and TLOU 2 was Day 1 as well, if they think that, that formula will work better.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • JRPGChrisJRPGChris54,420
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 16:21
    I actually am looking forward to trying to get the Persona 5 platinum trophy before it leaves PS Now. 3 & 4 were along the very few games in the PS2 generation to keep me hooked enough to try to unlock everything.
  • TheMikeSCTheMikeSC459,344
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 20:49
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    Not seen many games dip into Game Pass for only three months. Most do a year minimum.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads