The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe - This Week's Playstation Store Update

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 24 May 14 at 21:11
    Good to see current games are finally getting a price drop on the store for ps4, not much but its a start.
    Giggity
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 May 14 at 21:37
    ThomasWhalen said:
    Good to see current games are finally getting a price drop on the store for ps4, not much but its a start.
    Quite impressive for the beginning of the lifecycle of the console. Consider the first 2 years of X360 or PS3 -- there were hardly price drops even by then.

Times have sure changed in gaming.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 25 May 14 at 16:25, Edited on 25 May 14 at 16:29 by PureVapour420
    Shadow_Enz said:
    ThomasWhalen said:
    Quite impressive for the beginning of the lifecycle of the console. Consider the first 2 years of X360 or PS3 -- there were hardly price drops even by then.

This is why I went ps4... If microsoft had it there way it would be digital download and 1 copy 1 console and gaming would have become an even more expensive hobby. Now look, sony are giving away great new games most months on psn...And were getting discounts too!

Happy gaming toast
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 25 May 14 at 19:16
    Does anyone know how to find a all the PS one games on your PS3? I do not see any listing on the PS store.
  • MadCarbonMadCarbon262,035
    Posted on 26 May 14 at 09:55
    Shadow_Enz said:
    ThomasWhalen said:

Still a lack of decent games imo, let alone AAA titles.
  • Posted on 28 May 14 at 08:47
    LostBun66 said:
    Does anyone know how to find a all the PS one games on your PS3? I do not see any listing on the PS store.
    Most of them should be in the Discover section I think now. I completely agree, it's really weird that they removed the tabs for PS1 and PS2 games on the store, at least on the Australian one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads