ps3trophies.org

Board for the "ps3trophies.org" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

• Information
    Posted on 13 August 13 at 02:37
    Say hello to the other members of "ps3trophies.org" in this thread
  • Posted on 10 November 13 at 23:08
    Ps3trophies.org has been my goto site for boosting and trophy guides over the past years. It has a bit of a Euro slant (der) but it has been my #1 site. I have met lots of great boosters and friends over there and glad we have a leaderboard on TT.com. Peace all!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 January 14 at 04:07
    Similar to TA having previously been at x360a, I used PS3T before TT was created. Good to see people cross-community between sites. There's no reason why communities can't inter-mingle toast
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
  • BlackballhogBlackballhog903,754
    Posted on 02 April 14 at 14:32
    Have always used PS3T for trophy guides and could always use some more friends to get trophies with!
  • donald047donald0472,466,838
    Posted on 21 August 15 at 22:38, Edited on 21 August 15 at 22:38 by donald047
    Howdy all. Been using PS3T for nearly 6 years now, saw the leaderboard on here and had to join.
  • Posted on 27 February 16 at 14:06, Edited on 10 April 16 at 17:12 by sum1_worsethan_u
    I've been a member of ps3t.org since December of 2009. I discovered this site back in summer of 2014. I really like how you can calculate your completion percent without using DLC here. I also like setting up goals plus all the assortment of stats I can look up here.

Now I'm a fairly active member over @ps3t.org forums and I scanned this leaderboard but I only recognize about 10 names. Either folks are using different usernames over there or aren't actually members...there are lots of lurkers checking out the guides. Just thought that I would at least know >10% of the folks that are on this leaderboard...lol.

Good Luck in all your gaming...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads