The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PlayStation Sale Roundup for North America: October 8th, 2019

AuthorMessage
WebChimp
Posted on 08 October 19 at 16:54
The latest games and downloadable content sales from the PlayStation Store

Please click here to read the story: PlayStation Sale Roundup for North America: October 8th, 2019
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 October 19 at 17:55
Really? They couldn't put the LEGO Batman 3 DLC on sale by itself?!? Guess I'll have to buy the game (even though I've already beaten it) along with the DLC as it's cheaper than the DLC by itself and I don't see them putting it on sale anytime soon.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Leigrez
Leigrez
Posted on 08 October 19 at 20:55
@koding I feel like that's been on sale a bunch of times... I believe I recall buying it for cheap a couple years ago. I wish more season passes were on sale... seems like EU always gets a season pass sale, but we never do.
There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
MathGuy42z
MathGuy42z
Posted on 09 October 19 at 01:56
Koding said:
Really? They couldn't put the LEGO Batman 3 DLC on sale by itself?!? Guess I'll have to buy the game (even though I've already beaten it) along with the DLC as it's cheaper than the DLC by itself and I don't see them putting it on sale anytime soon.
I agree. According to psdeals.net, the Season Pass has been on sale 9 times, but the last time was August 17, 2018. I ended up just buying the Deluxe Edition for the DLC.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 09 October 19 at 02:15
Thanks for that. I wasn't aware of PS Deals. I wasn't aware of that site and never thought to look for one. Seems a lot like StoreParser for Xbox deals so I'll be using it in the future when I'm curious about past deals on stuff.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
MathGuy42z
MathGuy42z
Posted on 09 October 19 at 17:13
You're welcome. A downside of the site is needing to pay for some of the features. I subscribed so I could watch non-US prices. Looks like Premium also gives access to price history, so maybe you can't see the dates I'm quoting.

The LEGO PS3 situation is even worse. The LEGO Batman 3 Pass for PS3 hasn't been on sale since March 2017. I doubt there will ever be a LEGO PS3 or Vita sale again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.