Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

When viewing a game, make it more obvious how many online trophies are there yet

• TheYuriGTheYuriG1,970,618
    Posted on 06 October 19 at 14:08
    I know there is an option to filter exclusively how many online trophies are there to display. What I'm asking is the website to shove that information on user's face and prompt them to start a session.

YOU HAVE {NUMBER} ONLINE TROPHIES LEFT FOR THIS GAME. SETUP A GAMING SESSION FOR IT RIGHT NOW.

Could also be good if there was some sort of icon on the Games page indicating this information as well. Maybe a "!" icon with the number of online trophies on the side.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,551
    Posted on 25 October 19 at 11:58
    TheYuriG said:
    What I'm asking is the website to shove that information on user's face and prompt them to start a session.
    If this gets implemented, then it needs to be something the user can "switch on/off", as I for one couldn't care less about about online trophies (due to the sporadic nature of the time I get to play).

So if the site "shoved that information in my face", I would be less likely to use the site if I couldn't disable it, however, for those that are interested, I get your point.

Maybe set-up some sessions for the trophies that you need (or are prepared to help others get) and see if others are willing to join. I'm guessing if you're the type of gamer where this is important to you, you'll already be making good use of the gaming sessions feature.
  • TheYuriGTheYuriG1,970,618
    Posted on 25 October 19 at 12:09
    Being a toggle is an important addition. I wouldn't help me that much because i don't have a whole lot of pending online trophies, but I know it would help users that are just too distracted and later down the road complain about unobtainables on their account.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 18:17
    Not really the sites problem that there are unobtainable trophies, they can modify a list just because servers have closed down. Don't buy games with a dead multiplayer if you care about the completions so much.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads