Game Info Submission Archive: Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Asia) (Vita)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita) - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Asia) (Vita)

• Posted on 20 September 19 at 03:11Permalink
    Postmortimus has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Postmortimus for Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita)

Postmortimus said:
    Attempting to access multi-player only brings up a message saying:

"Invalid login information. Please try again."

Trying again just keeps bringing up the same message. Online is stated to be able to be played through mecho.net but visiting the website says:

mecho.net
    Coming Soon!
    Nine Tales Digital

Clicking on Nine Tales Digital is a 502 Bad Gateway. Nine Tales Digital hasn't released a game under that name in 4 years as well plus this remastered version of Desert Ashes is developed by Luc Bernard's current studio Arcade Distillery. I can't speak for the other trophy stack versions of this game but I'm getting the impression that Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes has never been able to access online multi-player (I can't speak for the other stacks for this game but it would be fairly odd to release a specific copy that is set up to access a apparent defunct website).
  • NajinceilNajinceil477,777
    Posted on 16 November 19 at 14:20Permalink
    Hey, Postmortimus. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

It looks like this has some unlocks now, and /might/ have had some patches to the online? If you could get back to us that this is still happening or not, before we go ahead and make trophies unobtainable that someone on site has unlocked, before we decide on further action, we'd appreciate it!
  • Posted on 05 December 19 at 16:14Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperBeckah
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus188,189
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 03:12, Edited on 11 December 19 at 03:19 by PostmortimusPermalink
    Sorry for the long delay but I just saw this. I just checked my copy again today (Dec. 10th) and they are not obtainable since it still says Invalid Login Information for anything online.

Please keep in mind that I'm playing the Playasia physical copy. If anybody else has unlocked the online required trophies for that version it's my thoughts that they've done it via other means.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.