Game Info Submission: Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Asia) (Vita) Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita) - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Asia) (Vita)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 20 September 19 at 03:11
Postmortimus has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Postmortimus for Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Vita)

Postmortimus said:
Attempting to access multi-player only brings up a message saying:

"Invalid login information. Please try again."

Trying again just keeps bringing up the same message. Online is stated to be able to be played through mecho.net but visiting the website says:

mecho.net
Coming Soon!
Nine Tales Digital

Clicking on Nine Tales Digital is a 502 Bad Gateway. Nine Tales Digital hasn't released a game under that name in 4 years as well plus this remastered version of Desert Ashes is developed by Luc Bernard's current studio Arcade Distillery. I can't speak for the other trophy stack versions of this game but I'm getting the impression that Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes has never been able to access online multi-player (I can't speak for the other stacks for this game but it would be fairly odd to release a specific copy that is set up to access a apparent defunct website).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.