Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy VII Remake is Looking Fantastic in its Latest Trailer

• CanezzaCanezza74,208
  • Posted on 11 September 19 at 15:27
    I'll admit, never played the original, so I'm really excited to play this behemoth when it comes next year, looks fantastic, even if I have no clue what is going on.
  • AyAerithAyAerith869,243
    Posted on 11 September 19 at 15:41
    OH MY GOD Aerith looks so good! Eeeek!
  • Posted on 11 September 19 at 17:56
    VysetheLegend84 said:
    I'll admit, never played the original, so I'm really excited to play this behemoth when it comes next year, looks fantastic, even if I have no clue what is going on.
    Same here!
  • GampxSGampxS371,377
    Posted on 11 September 19 at 22:25
    ChiT0wnItalian said:
    VysetheLegend84 said:
    Same here!
    Lol can I join the club? I was thinking about buying FFXV but I will probably just wait for this one just for the hype.
  • Aladan82Aladan82417,365
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 05:08
    Looks really great and there was so much new stuff. smile
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 08:20
    This looks really epic. I will miss the turn based stuff from the original, but I'm open to trying this more active style.
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • Posted on 12 September 19 at 15:14
    The dialog/voice acting was a bit cringy, but I've got too many awesome memories of FF7 to pass on this one. Though I'll still never understand why they are bound and determined for the series to do away with turn-based. Ah well.
  • GampxSGampxS371,377
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 16:02
    OnyxVector said:
    The dialog/voice acting was a bit cringy, but I've got too many awesome memories of FF7 to pass on this one. Though I'll still never understand why they are bound and determined for the series to do away with turn-based. Ah well.
    For casuals like me. I was never into FF and neither in turn based RPGs but when the FFXV showed up even my friends who dont play that kind of games bought it. They sure love their fans but want to broaden the audience, you cant blame them. A lot of series are trying to attract new players. Cant wait to get my hands on this one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads