Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sony Announce the Only On PlayStation Collection

  • NajinceilNajinceil543,264
    Posted on 09 September 19 at 18:13Permalink
    I was unsure on the cases at first, but from the look of some of them, they would be very nice to show off in my collection.

    It's too bad I've played every Playstation hits/Only on playstation bar recent ones i.e Days Gone, rip
  • CanezzaCanezza66,390
    Posted on 09 September 19 at 20:00Permalink
    I really like these. The problem is if I buy one, I'm going to have to buy the set laugh
  • GampxSGampxS155,698
    Posted on 09 September 19 at 20:17Permalink
    They look amazing! Nice job!
    But I am not a collector so I wont get any.
  • Posted on 09 September 19 at 22:15Permalink
    If the Spiderman has all DLC on disc, then Im'ma fan. Otherwise, another pos.
  • Posted on 09 September 19 at 23:29Permalink
    Nice sleeves. These should be printable. 'For the fans'.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 00:26Permalink
    Bloodborne will be mine.
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 00:40Permalink
    I guess the Wipeout one is actually kind of cool, but I already own it on disc and I do prefer to keep my collection as "uniform" as possible with the original box arts.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • ccfman2004ccfman2004122,792
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 01:38Permalink
    Too bad it's UK only. I'm in the US.
  • adampg44adampg44482,198
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 02:58Permalink
    When it was first announced other day i ordered the last of us one as it my fav game, and nice to add to my collection, should be here tomorrow so :D
  • EmiinahEmiinah113,585
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 05:22Permalink
    Pretty cool sleeves actually, I like em.
    What’s the point of nice days when stupid people are allowed to enjoy them too?
  • GybelleGybelle44,932
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 07:05Permalink
    *sob* to bad it's UK only :(.
    Instagram: @gyb.elle Currently playing: Ucharted & RDR2
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 11:18Permalink
    this makes sony seem desperate for attention or they are broke and need even more money
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 21:57Permalink
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    this makes sony seem desperate for attention or they are broke and need even more money
    I think it's more of an opportunity for them. They combine 1) Rerelease old games without any changes, meaning more new sales instead of used copies 2) Draw attention to some of the best series/devs producing PlayStation exclusives, selling more consoles and positioning themselves for PS5, and 3) Catch people's eye on store shelves, as well as online appealing to collectors and the curious alike.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 11 September 19 at 11:21Permalink
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    this makes sony seem desperate for attention or they are broke and need even more money
    I think it's more of an opportunity for them. They combine 1) Rerelease old games without any changes, meaning more new sales instead of used copies 2) Draw attention to some of the best series/devs producing PlayStation exclusives, selling more consoles and positioning themselves for PS5, and 3) Catch people's eye on store shelves, as well as online appealing to collectors and the curious alike.
    because people are really going to go spend $1500 on a ps5.
  • A_KlR_AA_KlR_A413,738
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 13:17Permalink
    Im gonna say, those look amazing! But! I played most of them, and have them. And only way i could pay again for those - or those which i dont have - is: 1. Maximum half price, a little more with GOTY version like SPider-Man or Horizon 2. Those artworks MUST be on Steelbook, without this? Not gonna buy. 3. New trophy list would be nice
    So if its not those 3 things, im not gonna buy something from Poland in UK for... A4 nice lokking paper.
  • A_KlR_AA_KlR_A413,738
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 13:33Permalink
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    this makes sony seem desperate for attention or they are broke and need even more money
    I think it's more of an opportunity for them. They combine 1) Rerelease old games without any changes, meaning more new sales instead of used copies 2) Draw attention to some of the best series/devs producing PlayStation exclusives, selling more consoles and positioning themselves for PS5, and 3) Catch people's eye on store shelves, as well as online appealing to collectors and the curious alike.
    because people are really going to go spend $1500 on a ps5.
    This is called "marketing". And its good marketing. Beacuse they selling freaking good games. Not some so-so games but best of best. I know peopole who came recently to PS4 and those games are best to tell them "hey try those!". Also those are good for collectors. Belive or not but there is chance that in few years those games are gonna - even that those artworks are on paper - cost few euros, more than they cost now new.

    Are peopole gonna buy 1500$ PS5? Ha! I have about 60 so called friends on my list, and almost each gonna buy 1500$ or more Ps5. Why? 1. I said almost each beacuse some are going to.... school, so tehy dont count. 2. They have job, they have money, they love PS4, they gonna buy PS5. some on premiere some - like me - gonna wait for more games on PS5 and what gonna other gamers tell about PS5, but yeah. We will gona buy 1500$ PS5.
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP125,221
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 16:20Permalink
    I really enjoyed this Spider man game.
  • boldfox85boldfox85371,903
    Posted on 10 October 19 at 20:43Permalink
    Those look amazing and I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus on a third console smile
    GT: boldfoxrd
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.