Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Game Plus Mode and New Trophies Coming to Days Gone

• CanezzaCanezza71,181
  • Eva0102Eva0102172,316
    Posted on 06 September 19 at 13:25
    interesting i didnt have interest in challenge mode so this may bring me back!
  • Posted on 06 September 19 at 14:47
    To bad I just sent this back to GameFly.
  • GampxSGampxS192,366
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 08:35
    Looks like before I even get to this game through my backlog it will have tons of new stuff! Neat.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh747,094
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 09:31
    What is the point of 'new game plus'?. Why not just make the extra difficulties available from launch?. (Uncharted, to name one, originally had 'crushing' locked until you completed the game on a lower setting). This is just a pointless set of trophies for a game you've already (possibly) completed. Ok, having all your progress, weapons ,skills etc is helpful, but why not release a proper expansion as a follow on and not just a rinse, repeat replay with harder settings?.
    It's not just this game that does it, and it seems to be generally accepted as the norm!.
  • EmiinahEmiinah193,880
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 14:44
    mysticmosh said:
    What is the point of 'new game plus'?. Why not just make the extra difficulties available from launch?. (Uncharted, to name one, originally had 'crushing' locked until you completed the game on a lower setting). This is just a pointless set of trophies for a game you've already (possibly) completed. Ok, having all your progress, weapons ,skills etc is helpful, but why not release a proper expansion as a follow on and not just a rinse, repeat replay with harder settings?.
    It's not just this game that does it, and it seems to be generally accepted as the norm!.
    I completely agree, it’s unnecessary and in some cases really bloody hard! I like to play through a game once, anything after that is overkill.
    What’s the point of nice days when stupid people are allowed to enjoy them too?
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP134,506
    Posted on 09 September 19 at 11:59
    This is a game i must buy soon...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.