Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

Hi, guys!

• sunashigure1sunashigure1480,064
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 17:01
    Hey, fellow gamers!

My name is Sebastian and I decided to make gaming guides. I've graduated from University (European Law studies), learned English and Japanese and looking for a job currently. Ain't easy, lemme tell ya... It's hard. Figured I should put my 20 years of gaming experience (160 platinums, many hard games like Ninja Gaiden 3 - 100% trophies) to good use and make a Youtube channel. Helps me keep sanity, to be frank ^-^ Furthermore, it's really inspiring to be able to help someone.

I'm glad to be a part of TrueTrophies Community. Kudos to the Admins, Moderators and all other forum users. We should stick together and help each other as gamers.

Glad this site exists ^0^
    Youtube - SunaGuidesPL
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 18:03
    Welcome Sebastian!
  • ZvetikiZvetiki462,922
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 20:48
    Guides are always a good thing. Welcome!
  • Posted on 02 September 19 at 22:31
    sunashigure1 said:
    Hey, fellow gamers!

My name is Sebastian and I decided to make gaming guides. I've graduated from University (European Law studies), learned English and Japanese and looking for a job currently. Ain't easy, lemme tell ya... It's hard. Figured I should put my 20 years of gaming experience (160 platinums, many hard games like Ninja Gaiden 3 - 100% trophies) to good use and make a Youtube channel. Helps me keep sanity, to be frank ^-^ Furthermore, it's really inspiring to be able to help someone.

I'm glad to be a part of TrueTrophies Community. Kudos to the Admins, Moderators and all other forum users. We should stick together and help each other as gamers.

Glad this site exists ^0^
    Welcome to the community, Sunashigure.
  • Posted on 02 September 19 at 23:09
    Can always use more Trophy guide writers.

Welcome.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 03:36
    Welcome. Looking forward to your contributions!
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 05:16
    Welcome and thank you!
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 12:57
    Thank you all for a warm welcome. Means a lot.
    Youtube - SunaGuidesPL
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:44
    Ohayou Gozaimasu, Im Japanese, Congratulations, you do all that now you can relax :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 21:25
    Welcome Sebastian, congratulations on your graduation and best of luck in the job search. There is much be said for the value of written guides and video guides, but don't procrastinate if you set yourself a target for job applications!
    See you around!
    I never change, except in my affections.
    Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:56
    LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:
    Ohayou Gozaimasu, Im Japanese, Congratulations, you do all that now you can relax :)
    Ohayou gozaimasu ^0^ どうぞ よろしくお願いします。

Thank you! I will try :)
    www.youtube.com/c/SunaGuidesPL
    Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:59
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    Welcome Sebastian, congratulations on your graduation and best of luck in the job search. There is much be said for the value of written guides and video guides, but don't procrastinate if you set yourself a target for job applications!
    See you around!
    Thank you! You're right, time is of the essence. No luck when it comes to job interviews so far. Thinking of starting my own business. Maybe some Japanese/Chinese goods import, with some consulting. Polish-Japanese companies communication. Hmm, we'll see.

Thank you, guys. Happy to be here ^0^
    www.youtube.com/c/SunaGuidesPL
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads