Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

The first Great TrueTrophies Score Challenge has arrived

• Posted on 26 July 19 at 17:22
    Very excited for this hopefully I get a good teammate.
  • Eva0102Eva0102246,164
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 17:45
    Im going to do my best here! lets go guys!
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 17:52
    Anyone need a teammate?
    headspin
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,949
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 19:02
    So excited! Let's see how long I can stay alive doing this on both sites...
    danceclapheadspinrock
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,203,962
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 19:12, Edited on 26 July 19 at 19:52 by xStOnEhEaDx
    Will this count toward the participate in Community event badge?
    if yes, will it count 1 for each (team and single) or just for being a part of it?

EDIT: Well the badge area apparently gave me the answer after i joined both. Counts as 1 for each. :/
  • GampxSGampxS377,285
    Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:27
    I was thinking about joining with my brother, the true problem is that we arent hardcore trophy hunters (only doing trophies in games we like and only if they arent really grindy and boring) so we would have been eliminated really early I guess. Anyway good luck to everyone!
  • Posted on 29 July 19 at 02:21
    GampxS said:
    I was thinking about joining with my brother, the true problem is that we arent hardcore trophy hunters (only doing trophies in games we like and only if they arent really grindy and boring) so we would have been eliminated really early I guess. Anyway good luck to everyone!
    There's no penalty for signing up. Even if it's just a week one elimination (which you'd be shocked how far you may go, these tend to have a LOT of casual gamers in them!).
  • VigilantCrowVigilantCrow551,575
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 13:02
    GampxS said:
    The trick is to not worry about winning. Honestly with these events it's always the people with the most money and free time that succeed (Look at the achievement side, always the folks with hundreds of games and an above average income).

Focus on the games you enjoy, maybe take advantage of the event to find some contacts for coop games, but ultimately just have fun.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 15:37
    I’m horrible with time zones from out of the states. Would this make it a start time of Tuesday 8am CST in the US?
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 15:55, Edited on 30 July 19 at 15:58 by Koding
    ChiT0wnItalian said:
    I’m horrible with time zones from out of the states. Would this make it a start time of Tuesday 8am CST in the US?
    Monday 8AM CDT, not Tuesday.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ZvetikiZvetiki462,920
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 15:45
    AVandelBuster said:
    Thank you for not putting a community challenge in with it like TA did.
    This turns out not to be the case, though the requirements are less strict: "There will be a Community Challenge badge for reaching Week 5 of the Individual competition." See the other forum: GTTSC 2019 – Discussion
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 23:27
    Zvetiki said:
    AVandelBuster said:
    Thank you for not putting a community challenge in with it like TA did.
    This turns out not to be the case, though the requirements are less strict: "There will be a Community Challenge badge for reaching Week 5 of the Individual competition." See the other forum: GTTSC 2019 – Discussion
    Yeah. Just read that. Super pissed.
  • Netguy503Netguy5031,811,923
    Posted on 03 August 19 at 20:09
    Who wants to be on my team? Check my profile. I'm pretty good at trophy hunting.
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP131,100
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 19:13
    Just get in and do what is possible, no stress.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads