Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Here's some upcoming PlayStation 4 games we can't wait to play

• Posted on 26 July 19 at 15:55
    Here's a pick of 5 games releasing this year that we can't wait to start

Please click here to read the story: Here's some upcoming PlayStation 4 games we can't wait to play
    Poll: Which game are you most looking forward to in the second half 2019?
    • 11.0% - The Outer Worlds
    • 20.6% - Death Stranding
    • 7.7% - MediEvil
    • 9.7% - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    • 1.3% - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
    • 1.3% - The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game
    • 1.9% - Oninaki
    • 20.6% - Borderlands 3
    • 0% - Northgard
    • 3.2% - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • 0.6% - Jumanji: The Video Game
    • 8.4% - Doom Eternal
    • 1.9% - Still holding out hope for Biomutant
    • 11.6% - Other

We had 155 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 16:05
    There are a lot of RPG's coming out that I can't even begin to wrap my head around, I love it! By the time I finish with my current games, a bunch more should be out.

I am especially excited for Oninaki, as the other two games these devs have produced have been absolutely amazing. Lost Sphear had some points that didn't make it a 10/10 like Setsuna, but I still loved it. This game looks even more 3D and involved compared to the other 2, so I am very interested to see this new world of theirs.
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 16:07
    I’m really looking forward to the Outer Worlds.
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 16:27
    I'm definitely looking forward to Borderlands 3, but I'm also hoping Tropico 6 still makes it to PS4 before the end of this year!
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 16:34
    I'm surprised you didn't add Man of Medan on there, but my pic is GreedFall. I like the narratives that Focus puts in their games and I'm really looking forward to this one.
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,201,463
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 19:16
    Well Borderlands 3 all the way..
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,218
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 21:53
    Star wars for me! Biomutant looks great too though
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 22:43
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Borderlands 3, Control, and Death Stranding. Those would keep me busy for quite a while I think.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,112
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 22:44
    Too bad there are only 24 responses so far, we need more please!

I’m surprised Borderlands is in the lead but perhaps it’s because I’ve never played any games from that series so I don’t understand the love for it. My vote went to Death Stranding but I’m keeping an eye on Outer Worlds and Breakpoint. Perhaps COD too.
    What’s the point of nice days when stupid people are allowed to enjoy them too?
  • Posted on 27 July 19 at 13:34
    Woo great list Heidi! Really looking forward to the Outer Worlds! headspin
  • Nelson-HellierNelson-Hellier1,103,770
    Posted on 27 July 19 at 14:43
    The Outer Worlds is the big one - though knowing that Microsoft brought the developer it's entirely possible any future content wont make its way to Playstation. I believe the only reason the base game is, is because they announced it before the acquisition of the studio.

With RPGs, i ALWAYS buy the DLC. It's hard to get invested in something so massive and then not have access to content.

Child level notwithstanding, Modern Warfare's campaign is looking quite good too.
  • GampxSGampxS371,377
    Posted on 27 July 19 at 18:54, Edited on 27 July 19 at 19:00 by GampxS
    Thanks to Summer Sale I have plenty games to play but I will definitely get my hands on Star Wars (cause who doesnt love lightsabers?!), Borderlands 3 (because me and my brother played them all and we love the series! ) and CoD (dont blame me, I love Modern Warfare and I believe it will pay off). Later maybe the Doom Eternal (I liked Doom but nothing I really cant live without) and Death Stranding (doesnt really appeal to me but the hype will get to me eventually).
    Anyway keep em coming developers! Damn, I love gaming industry lol.
  • Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:21, Edited on 28 July 19 at 14:22 by Frankie_Drums_
  • Posted on 29 July 19 at 01:43
    I put Other because Caravan Stories US release even though i have it on Japanese PSN <3 Other games excited for are Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Death Stranding, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • strifekunstrifekun239,465
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 05:58
    Voted other. Really looking forward to the Catherine remake. Though I am very interested in The Outer Worlds, Oninaki, and Death Stranding.
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U443,074
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 11:45
    The original Medieval has a special sentimental value to me, so I am super looking forward to that one.
  • Posted on 29 July 19 at 13:36
    Cannot wait to play Doom Eternal, but BioMutant and Outer Worlds are high on my radar.. Unbelieveable how many titles are coming out this year clap
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,834
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 18:43
    Death Stranding is a must buy for me... but after seeing gameplay of SWJ: Fallen Order, I think this is taking top spot. It looks like a Dark Souls and Star Wars game had a baby and this is it... looks like some great 1v1 light saber duels and just a blast. I don't know if that's how it would actually play, but thinking about that makes me sooooo happy. Just think of the customization options, the armor options, making your Jedi just look badass, and then getting a bunch of different light sabers. Ahhhh that is the dream.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 29 July 19 at 22:43
    Did not know Northgard was coming to PS4. I've had my eye on that on Steam since it launched. Guess I'll be going for a console version instead where I care about my achievements/trophies. :D
  • ZenRhinoZenRhino75,279
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 09:18, Edited on 30 July 19 at 09:18 by ZenRhino
    biff_beefcake said:
    I'm definitely looking forward to Borderlands 3, but I'm also hoping Tropico 6 still makes it to PS4 before the end of this year!
    Good news...Tropico 6 been announced for 27th September headspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads