GTTSC 2019 – Discussion

• TheNoddyBadgerTheNoddyBadger1,343,012
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 19:59
    It gives me the warm fuzzies that my feed turned from a sea of green and blue to a big wave of orange, positive/happy messages. dance
  • freak_a_leak93freak_a_leak932,587,864
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 22:23, Edited on 28 October 19 at 22:25 by freak_a_leak93
    Congratulations to all finalists !!!wave Congratulations to BenNoddy for this insane performens and congratulations to The Atsuma Code for winning the Team competition!!toast

It was a long journey but now it‘s over.

Many thanks to those who have made all this possible. It was incredibly fun. I‘m happy to be part of this community!

The Semi Finals were so tough but I really wanted to go to the finals and then I wanted to try to win this One, unfortunately I did not have that much time last week (2 jobs + family)
    In addition, benNoddy has done incredible things last weekdance No Chance to get him even with more Time. Next Time I will get you laugh.
    I enjoyed the fight for the podium. It was so close at the end.
    Think LiquidCode and AtsumaKarin will catch up me in the last Hours. But it didn‘t happen.wink
    Love it clap

Although there were some discussions about this competition I found this competition super and guys it have to start somewhere. There is always room for improvement.

May the platinum be always with you!
  • MayadomeMayadome523,354
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 01:17
    Congrats everyone and Atsuma Code for winning the team competition. It was lots of fun watching the top teams/individuals duke it out for the top spot. I hope it returns even bigger and better next year.
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 30 October 19 at 01:39, Edited on 30 October 19 at 01:43 by biff_beefcake
    Thank you for the super-fun competition, everyone! It really pushed me hard and I had a blast! Congratulations to BenNoddy and The Atsuma Code: your wins were intensely well fought and well earned. I honestly can't even imagine what's it's like to have that kind of stamina clap

I'm looking forward to the next one! smile

EDIT: I'm also curious if there will be a competition stats breakdown published eventually? I love reading up on stuff like that!
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,912
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 18:50
    That was fun. I got knocked out as bonuses alone while on holiday wasn't enough :D

My suggestion would be to change it for next year to go for difference from PS Score to TT Score, exactly like what TA did. With that it pushed you to go for rarer achievements right off the bat rather than getting 1000G games.
    I think TT needs that as I and plenty others were just playing the easiest games. Going for the difference rather than points I believe will provide a real challenge.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Cloud-sideCloud-side803,971
    Posted on 17 April 20 at 14:21, Edited on 17 April 20 at 14:40 by Cloud-side
    Anyone looking for a team mate for the upcoming GTTSC 20? I want to make a push towards final stages, if possible. I work long hours so can't dedicate life to it. I would like a relaxed team that wanna make it towards later stages. I haven't played through a lot of the 0-1 hour games a lot of teams used last year. So that's a small advantage. Plus I have a huge back log and wanna boost my score and see the event as the perfect time for it. I'm not sure if it will be 2 man (like last year) or 3 man teams. I played in the GTASC one year and made the later stages. Will be a fun event :3
  • ZvetikiZvetiki461,779
    Posted on 17 April 20 at 18:22
    Cloud-side said:
    I haven't played through a lot of the 0-1 hour games a lot of teams used last year. So that's a small advantage.
    They will probably advance to a system giving more weight to rarity, such as tracking the difference between TT score and plain score like GTASC. Ratalaika games will not help you much for that.
  • Cloud-sideCloud-side803,971
    Posted on 18 April 20 at 12:21
    Good point there. Whichever system we use I'm really looking forward to it smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads