General Discussion

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

Give us a tour of your trophy case

• VindibuddVindibudd75,622
    Posted on 15 July 19 at 17:23
    I posted on my blog a short tour of my trophy case to talk about why certain trophies are there and why they matter to me. You can read it here: Vindibudd

A brief excerpt:

"Game: Battlefield 4
    Trophy: King in the North
    Description: Complete all Final Stand Assignments
    Note: Another stupidly difficult trophy because the servers are a ghost town. What makes this even harder is that you have get a bunch of kills with a drone that is limited in time and spawn rate. This is by far one of the most difficult Battlefield trophies you can get. Fortunately if you do it on the PS3 when you load it on PS4 it will automatically carry over which is what happened for me."

Anyone want to share a tour of their trophy case here?
  • edu_slateredu_slater76,324
    Posted on 31 March 22 at 14:06
    Game: Alien: Isolation
    Trophy: One Shot
    Description: Complete the game without dying
    Note: Just the randomness of the xenomorph's AI is the hardest bit to obtain this trophy, I've lost 3 runs just because the AI jumps on me out of nowhere! One of my most adrenaline rush trophies.

I've plat BF4 too, but it was my first plat back in 2014, so it wasn't so bad to obtain the hardest ones on the list.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads