Forum for the Bean Dive 2019 Event

Bean Dive 2019 Discussion Thread

• Posted on 08 July 19 at 12:01
    Hi Divers!

Please use this space to discuss anything related to Bean Dives in 2019.

Head over to the Bean Dive FAQ Thread if you want to know more about the event or ask the Community team any questions. You can also PM me (kintaris) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

We need your help updating our Bean Dive trophies guide as well, so feel free to add your ideas.

Happy diving! dive
  • Posted on 08 July 19 at 18:04
    How many games is everyone diving? I’m thinking 3-5 for myself. Hopefully some of you dive Umbrella Corp and send me a message to boost it. Just saying... Good luck to everyone participating.
    J. Adam Gilman
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,449
    Posted on 08 July 19 at 20:25
    I'm going pretty small this year - maybe 7 or 8 here, and I only did 15 over on TA. Last year I did PS games that were pretty quick to dive, and skipped ones that would take a bit longer, or were later in a series. Those games have all been sitting around and mocking me, so they're the target this year. It may take a while, but should be fun. dive
  • Posted on 08 July 19 at 21:34
    minpinz23186 said:
    I'm going pretty small this year - maybe 7 or 8 here, and I only did 15 over on TA. Last year I did PS games that were pretty quick to dive, and skipped ones that would take a bit longer, or were later in a series. Those games have all been sitting around and mocking me, so they're the target this year. It may take a while, but should be fun. dive
    I believe I’m at 18 for TA this year and still have a few more to knock out. Best of luck gamer.
    J. Adam Gilman
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 11:17
    i am gonna have a go at this, from what i understand is that we can enter as many games as we like so long as they are 0% in order to plant the trophy and then move to the next, i have been making a list of games that i have that are not started yet and so far i have 30 games on that list lol
  • Posted on 10 July 19 at 19:44
    I've got 30 on the list to dive also! I'm looking forward to trashing my completion percentage laugh It took me 3 years to recover from the last one I did, so hopefully I can stay more focused this time while I enjoy the trip through my backlog! :)
  • Posted on 11 July 19 at 01:58
    LOL biff even though my completion % is around 20 % i am also looking forward tot rash it :) i am right in saying we have a rear to get it back right?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 July 19 at 00:43
    I'm going to add every single game in my backlog that I don't currently have a trophy for. I think this will be between 40 and 50 games. I suspect this will tank my completion percentage quite a lot but it'll be interesting to have all these new games added to my suggested trophies list...

I have a lot of games I've been meaning to try and this is as good an excuse as any other. Why the hell not. It should be fun.
  • Posted on 12 July 19 at 00:56
    hey BurnedChipmunk im looking to doing the same thing :), i figured why not as you dont have to complete them so they can be uplatable or unfinished games its all about getting the completion % up right? :)
  • darkjian92darkjian922,033,370
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:12
    Looks like I’ll be trying to add close to 60 games that have been sitting on my shelf - some for a long time, some fairly recent. I’m a bit queasy at the idea of it, but committed now. Let’s do this!
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:43
    What a great fun idea, I am a All year round bean diver
  • Posted on 13 July 19 at 06:08
    SinnTrophyHunter said:
    LOL biff even though my completion % is around 20 % i am also looking forward tot rash it :) i am right in saying we have a rear to get it back right?
    That's the general idea but there's no strict rule with the Bean Dive. The idea is that you get it done within a year so you can start another one next year!
  • Posted on 13 July 19 at 11:04
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Cloud-sideCloud-side803,971
    Posted on 21 July 19 at 04:54
    Only just spotted this, have one day to add my games XD. Will be good motivation to do some of my backlog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads