Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Days Gone Gets Even More Trophies With The Latest Free Update

• lordfrog0lordfrog0295,806
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 00:27
    Challenge mode sounds really fun, but I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to get back to 100% completion for multiple weeks while we wait for more challenges. However it is also from free DLC so I'll live lol. This game has been amazing and Bend studios has done a fantastic job with it.
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir926,608
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 11:21
    game opens up after 10 hours or so which is odd and shouldnt be the case when its a heavy story driven game.

if you stick with it, its a pretty fun experience.
  • Posted on 30 June 19 at 15:01
    Please could someone let me know if these weekly challenges accumulate, or if they rotate? I would not be too pleased if a single player game features expiring content for late-comers. Thank you
    =Semper Fi=
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir926,608
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 16:01
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    Please could someone let me know if these weekly challenges accumulate, or if they rotate? I would not be too pleased if a single player game features expiring content for late-comers. Thank you
    pretty sure theyre there to stay once unlocked since they are tied to trophies. imagine the outrage if the challenges were timed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.