Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Access Arrives on PlayStation 4 on July 24th

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:16
    Actually great news, imo. More subscriptions more pain in the backside for me, but I'd much rather have a bunch of these games through EA Access (others, judging from what xbox has, too) than pay what they still sell for.
  • TiawynTiawyn281,655
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 20:34
    Will you be joining EA Access?
    No.
  • GampxSGampxS371,405
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 21:48
    Nah Im good. I hate EA lol.
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 00:45
    If my internet connection wasn’t a jet pack and I had more time to game I would probably take advantage of this but I don’t see that happening.
    J. Adam Gilman
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 June 19 at 01:47
    I already own: Burnout Paradise Remastered, Fe, The Sims 4, and Titanfall 2.

Why the hell would I want to join this, I own the only decent games they offer and it's hardly a good line up is it? 4 crappy sports games, Battlefield V, and Mass Effect: Andromeda. What a deal that is! I might have just die of boredom with a line up like that.
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 02:20
    I've already got EA Access on Xbox. Don't need it on Playstation too.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,079
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 02:28, Edited on 29 June 19 at 02:29 by Emiinah
    I won’t be signing up to this but I’m glad it’ll finally be available on PS4, to give gamers the option of a subscription service over purchasing the games outright. I imagine the DLC isn’t included in this however...
    Well, you see, she’s not exactly my daughter, per se...but she does like to call me her “daddy,” so...
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 07:13, Edited on 29 June 19 at 07:14 by hahaman4real
    I already got every subscription model on Xbox.. Sony can suck it.. A little too late for allowing it now wow the arrogance at first
  • kanzenchaoskanzenchaos289,030
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 07:50
    It will surely be a letdown compared to the X1 version, unless they start remastering some of their last gen titles
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 09:13
    BurnedChipmunk said:
    I already own: Burnout Paradise Remastered, Fe, The Sims 4, and Titanfall 2.

Why the hell would I want to join this, I own the only decent games they offer and it's hardly a good line up is it? 4 crappy sports games, Battlefield V, and Mass Effect: Andromeda. What a deal that is! I might have just die of boredom with a line up like that.
    It does say more than 50 games, lol. It's not like the ones listed are their /only/ games.
  • Nelson-HellierNelson-Hellier1,103,779
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 09:39
    The cost of a monthly subscription to run through the single-player portions of Battlefield V and Titanfall 2 seems a fair deal to me.

I probably won't let it run continuously though.
  • ukinsproukinspro639,133
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 15:44
    If it runs the same pricing model as the xbox version then I probably will subscribe and let my xbox version lapse. At £20 per year, it's not like you can say it's not good value.

If you don't like any of the games then it's obviously not an attractive proposition, but that's not a reflection on the value.
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,201,427
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 16:53
    Well already own the EA games i wanna play.

So no for the time being.
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 22:23
    First PS Now allows games to be downloaded similar to Xbox Game Pass and now EA Access coming here. I'm starting to lose reasons to keep an Xbox and not just have a PC and PS.
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 22:55
    Easy pass, ps+ is to much already
  • NxtDocNxtDoc586,773
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 01:29
    Great, the beginning of the end. I was glad that Sony kept EA Access away. I don't want a bunch of subscriptions services available. Then eventually they will start to wall.off content
    Poor Xbox fans. Phil's putting Xbox IP's everywhere, with free access to XBL. More Hardware announcements than games. What a joke platform
  • Posted on 30 June 19 at 04:57
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    First PS Now allows games to be downloaded similar to Xbox Game Pass and now EA Access coming here. I'm starting to lose reasons to keep an Xbox and not just have a PC and PS.
    Lose it man people like you are hard to satisfy enjoy game pass on pc and ps4.. Assuming you think gamepass on pc and xbox is the same games
  • darkchris23darkchris231,011,385
    Posted on 01 July 19 at 00:50
    i will definetly try the ea access and have to agree with others on if you don't want to purchase you don't have to sorry to say some people complain for the silliest reasons.
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus247,237
    Posted on 01 July 19 at 04:31
    Wouldn't your EA subscription be just one account across both systems?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads