Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 00:50, Edited on 06 January 22 at 00:05 by IronInvoker47
    Please use this thread to discuss the Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight walkthrough
  • Posted on 04 August 19 at 19:13
    The walkthrough is now completed.
  • Posted on 05 August 19 at 19:22
    BionicTriforce said:
    Bravo! Encore?
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 00:44
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    BionicTriforce said:
    Bravo! Encore?
    Yep!

Just need to.... I guess let someone know it's complete to publish it. I forget how it works.
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 02:56
    BionicTriforce said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    BionicTriforce said:
    Bravo! Encore?
    Yep!

Just need to.... I guess let someone know it's complete to publish it. I forget how it works.
    It wasn't sent for review. So the overseer wasn't aware that it was ready. But I've changed the status and let them know, so it should be out soon. toast
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Posted on 07 August 19 at 00:43
    Thanks, where do you do that, actually? I looked around and couldn't find the toggle/button.
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 03:10
    BionicTriforce said:
    Thanks, where do you do that, actually? I looked around and couldn't find the toggle/button.
    If you go to the Community tab and then go down to "manage walkthroughs", you'll be able to look through the walkthroughs you own. Click on the one you want, and there should be a small section of buttons at the bottom, one of which should say "ready for review" with a little checkmark next to it.
    Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children, flung at high speeds, can kill - Zevran
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads