Bean Dives Forum

Forum for the Bean Dive 2019 Event

Bean Dive 2019

AuthorMessage
Koding
Koding
Posted on 23 July 19 at 11:31
That was the 'official' end time. However, you are free to continue your dive as long as you like. I will probably be continuing my dive for at least a couple more days.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
JAdamGilman
Posted on 23 July 19 at 19:58
Koding said:
That was the 'official' end time. However, you are free to continue your dive as long as you like. I will probably be continuing my dive for at least a couple more days.
Koding is spot on. I haven’t finalized yet either but plan to do so in the next few days.
J. Adam Gilman
ChiT0wnItalian
Posted on 25 July 19 at 15:53
I’m on vacation till the 1st but when I get back it’s dive city. I already have 34 games dived so far but before all is said and done I plan to have 150-180 total games dived guess that’s what you get for not playing your PlayStation that much.
KyoAkusa
KyoAkusa
Posted on 25 July 19 at 16:33
Why are the global event stats still updated past the end of the event? I thought the dives outside the time would work but just not count, yet through still active dives I dropped from 4th to 6th in Dive %age. :/
dlomas2k8
dlomas2k8
Posted on 29 July 19 at 07:27
What’s the finish date to actually recover from your dive?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.